Cruelty free cosmetics.

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Ella Rose is off-line
26 April 2011 08:29
EllaRose
Model
EllaRose
Oxfordshire

Good link. Does anyone know the current situation for L'oreal? I was trying to find this out the other way but couldn't find a definitive answer.
www.ellarosemuse.co.uk

digineil is off-line
28 April 2011 17:09
digineil
Photographer
digineil
Staffordshire

Quote from EllaRose
Good link. Does anyone know the current situation for L'oreal? I was trying to find this out the other way but couldn't find a definitive answer.

L'oreal is still an animal testing company according to all the lists I have seen. a couple of useful links below.

http://www.uncaged.co.uk/crueltyfree.htm 

http://www.lush.co.uk/   

Araneae is off-lineSilver Member
04 May 2011 05:17
Araneae
Model
Araneae
Hampshire
Farnham

Quote from Callear
It's appauling how many products are tested in the way they do. I've just looked to find much of our household shopping is P&G stuff. Worse thing is that there aren't many good alternatives to things like fairy liquid, bold. Because P&G own the alternative brand too. Stuff that get's used every day. Worse, the alternatives if any are just as bad. None of em have labels on saying they are tested on animals, which in my view should be law.

Own supermarket branded stuff is not only cheaper, but 80% of them are cruelty free, you just have to know where to look
Alternative/Fetish model, great rates!!

Wild Rose is off-line
04 May 2011 05:36
Wild_Rose
Model
Wild_Rose
West Midlands
Birmingham

Maybelline is testing on animals, gosh, I had no idea. I am the one who usualy brands people ignorant for being uninformed and was happily using that brand. Need to look for a new company thats suits my skin, thank you for the post!
`Do you know where the wild roses grow so sweet and scarlet and free`

29 May 2011 18:53
KittyValentine55
Model

I'm a vegetarian of 4 and a half years now. I know a lot of products which aren't and what are. Obviously, i ONLY use products which aren't tested on animals. I have always been against animal treating, it's not right and i think the dirty pervs in prison should be the ones that products get tested on.

Anyways, funny enough ASDA are the best ones for non animal tested products, as they are too against it. Any of their OWN brand (either it be make-up, shampoo, spray or whatever else - it's not tested on animals.) are fantastic, cheap and 9/10 better value than a well known product

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa JessicaAnnahModel Kitty_1 princesscara toxicinnocence
antoinewynn Argentiq djb1 eosfan Essexjohn GGDP_Photography gordon guitarman Jb3329 jccj1 kinofist kizer Kjoservices Ladiesman mike0048 mlp orca_photography paddyg panda49 peteb Photojames43 poah powerbook92 redbaron skymouse stevegosh steveh32 Stevew1 Stewart1988 swalsh58