Reminder Secure

Does anyone know what has happened to Steph Howitt??

12 January 2009 16:42
Moorland_Photography
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Thanks everyone that has tried. Much appreciated

Regards

Chris 

12 January 2009 18:46
stacey1234
Model

i have her phone number as she lives near me so i can give her a ring and tell her to get in touch.
if you are the person who mailed me on here about steph im very sorry i didnt write back, had alot on.
Life Is What You Make It...So Have Fun!!

12 January 2009 18:58
Moorland_Photography
Photographer
This member has been suspended

No problem,

Yes it was me that contacted you ref Steph. If you could give her a buzz that would be great. Another one of her friends has contacted her and asked her to email me.

Just need to know if the shoot is still on we booked

Regards

Chris 

Andy Johnstone is off-line
12 January 2009 19:45
photomane9
Photographer
photomane9
London
Bexleyheath

Quote from GSC4X
No idea why she was excluded but one of the hardest working individuals on this site, by a mile!  I hope it was a minor indescretion, looking forward to her next post.
Glenn

As MissGemma said in the second post in this thread, the answer is here: purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx

GCImages is off-line
12 January 2009 19:57
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

Thank you Gemma, I should have looked harder but I generally don't trust any on-line link.....

All clear now, I hope she will be back soon!

Thanks,

Glenn

GCImages is off-line
12 January 2009 19:59
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

And thank you Andy for pointing it out!

113 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
abbigoodchild Biancahenry freafelidae jaydelee jessiiejay jostar Katiecollettexxx Kayleigh94 kimmy99 Koppite ladyd39 leahleigh Lou_Leic michellehush misfitlouise Miss_bexi missloulou morganrose91 msxana OlgaCabaeva QueenDee r88sch ScousePammie Serafina skymodel torylush XxJATxX
alasdairew AlletunYL anthonyh arkadius artycool atp bamfordphotography bavister bdfoto bernadinism brunswickci chrisjames controlledimage dave_jackson davidn dhuntuk Digitalelegance djb1 dominicdgt ellessephotography eltel epsmith Figureman FotoAuto fotokarl fountain Gerry99111 glamshots Graham12 hexpictures Hioctane Hotdivas IainT iconic james51 jefflynne JeromeRazoir Jobe jyp Keith_H KevB KJOSERVICES lify love Ludapix MauricesImagery mesnapu metro MorsePortfolios NoNoizePhotography oberonfoto Paphotouk paulbatterbury paule peterh phlip pixotica pleasemistress plymjack pmeu redbaron RedChecker rickster ritchie rscott360 Scotography SimonD sirspread siwalters skymouse squirty steveh32 stevespurgin StNeots tabloid1 thesource Tklr2002 triplejphoto tucker217 Utopium VB_Photo visionofthebeholder yellow_peril ziggypot zzdigital
Deanok