Reminder Secure

'Vote For Me' Posts / Download Advertising

This thread is currently locked
ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
22 November 2008 16:40
ForumModerator

West Sussex

Vote For Me Posts /  Download Advertising

In common with most of the Model & Photographer Portfolio Hosting Sites, PURESTORM does NOT allow the practice of canvassing for contest, competition or pageant votes on either the forums or on members' profiles.

Additionally, (as of  10th July 2009) advertising of mobile phone downloads or similar cash generator schemes through forums or profiles is prohibited .

Any such posts will be removed as soon as spotted by Moderators or notified by the Membership.

Offenders run the risk of profile Suspension and repeat offenders will have their account Terminated.

The Purestorm Team
~~~~~~~~

Stone is off-line
10 February 2010 06:03
KateStone
Model
KateStone
Birmingham

[moved/ merged ]

Where do you stand on model competitions? are we allowed to tell others on a forum about a model comp?

Thanks

Extract from 6.2 :  'VOTE FOR ME'
canvassing and 'competition' promotion are not allowed.

04 April 2010 06:15
ForumModerator

West Sussex

We have recently had a spate of VOTE FOR ME Forum Threads and Casting Calls on the topics of

'Perfect 10' and 'FaceOfBank'

Any model who creates a VFM is likely to find her account Suspended until the 'competition' closes.

~~~~~~~~

16 April 2010 10:15
ForumModerator

West Sussex

~~~~~~~~

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
georgiaiaxo Lilly_69 lynnesel
bob D_H_P duncanjames gkeesuk Jamespaulphotos johntisbury jonnar42 joolsy lify metro Moodie nickdandalos PepperPackshots skeggartphoto stevegosh thelook wacTony westend_portfolios