Reminder Secure

I like you so much better when you're naked!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Nude Model is off-line
11 November 2008 18:58
NudeModel
Model
NudeModel
London

One naked photo, one not so naked photo, but more importantly should the person above you keep their clothes on or strip off?

http://KatieLouise-NudeModel.tumblr.com

12 November 2008 10:20
roxibelle
Model

God she would be gorgeous either way! Nope, couldnt choose! Ok, definitly clothes... OFF!
I try too hard to be somebody that im not. Even though i like the person that i am.

desyek is off-line
12 November 2008 19:39
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

Quote from roxibelle
God she would be gorgeous either way! Nope, couldnt choose! Ok, definitly clothes... OFF!

Haha! Couldn't resist! I have to say clothes on - but only due to professionalism :P

Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

Nude Model is off-line
12 November 2008 20:22
NudeModel
Model
NudeModel
London

Quote from roxibelle

You're supposed to do the same and keep the game going!

http://KatieLouise-NudeModel.tumblr.com

Amypetal is off-line
17 November 2008 05:45
amypetal
Model
amypetal
Shropshire
telford

god dare i post........

My ink is my make-up......

Joshwah is off-line
20 November 2008 06:32
mogawowo
Model
mogawowo
North Yorkshire
york

On hangon offf ... arghhh  both!
Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ClaireMzDevon DareMeDD ElleLaura Tashaholz
Belemboo bob BOBREEVES chandos Chazablake david1500 djb1 ElegantCaptures Firebaby flashbangwallop geoffmarchant gerry99111 hylander john_at_tina_spice jonlee Kjoservices lify markeos50d Matt1988 modelboutique orca_photography peacock Platidonio Redbaron Sp_digital spiritofwales Steveh32 Thunder_Photos two_stops xsync
matt