Reminder Secure

Oh my dear God please help me.

05 November 2008 17:41
regthecat
Photographer

ok - so I put a 'humorous' post in photographers seeking. Although it was and is a genuine offer for a shoot - I just worded it in such a way as to hopefully appeal to those with a sense of humour amongst other things. I did not realise how accurate it would prove. Names removed for the safety of the model! (It might be a Southern thing - but I nearly spat tea on me monitor)

RE: crap photographer needs idiot
Date: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:31 PM
Report this post to admin
Block this user Block this user (******* won't be able to send you any more messages)

i can only find ashford surrey,
Earlswood, milford and sutton... no leafy

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Subject: RE: crap photographer needs idiot

leafy surrey. trains regularly.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Subject: RE: crap photographer needs idiot

Hi...
I'd love to shoot with you... if you're willing to shoot me?

where's kingston? and can i get there by train?

Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
05 November 2008 17:47
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

You NEARLY spat tea!!

I just did!!
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

desyek is off-line
05 November 2008 17:49
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

I shall assume that 'leafy' is a description of Surrey (I assume as I've never been there and that makes the most sense from your posted email.

If I'm correct, all I can say is "oh dear" but I think you may have found your willing volunteer :P
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

05 November 2008 17:50
regthecat
Photographer

Yes 'leafy surrey' is a very well known description of Surrey as in part it has the largest expanse of green space in greater London.

Apart from anything my profile has a very accurate description of my location in the universe!
Talentless and unreliable. Please get in touch. I promise I will get back to you if I can be at all arsed.

Ellie is off-line
05 November 2008 18:09
pilli_pala
Model
pilli_pala
Dyfed

I just spat my orange juice out

Awesomely stupid

Thankyou for brightening my day.
Samurai_b 'Ellie herself, well. What can I say. Her conduct was appauling. She turned up on time, did as she was asked and was polite and courteous. I mean, how disgusting is THAT from a model?'

05 November 2008 18:12
regthecat
Photographer

Quote from pilli_pala
I just spat my orange juice out

Awesomely stupid

Thankyou for brightening my day.

I have to say with utmost respect for the model concerned I could not have anticipated such a response even if I had set the post up for it.......verging on perfection and totally restored my faith in the idiotic!

Ellie is off-line
05 November 2008 18:14
pilli_pala
Model
pilli_pala
Dyfed

Quote from regthecat
I have to say with utmost respect for the model concerned I could not have anticipated such a response even if I had set the post up for it.......verging on perfection and totally restored my faith in the idiotic!

Its always good to have your faith in the idiotic restored- I havent had mine done for a while now.

Samurai_b 'Ellie herself, well. What can I say. Her conduct was appauling. She turned up on time, did as she was asked and was polite and courteous. I mean, how disgusting is THAT from a model?'

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
05 November 2008 18:19
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Since this was put in the requests section you know what they say.....

Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it!
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

05 November 2008 18:36
regthecat
Photographer

Quote from RedChecker
Since this was put in the requests section you know what they say.....

Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it!

Ahhhh - you have a point.

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
05 November 2008 19:11
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Well I know where KIngton upon Thames is and have worked out where you are.Five minuets walk from Kingston station.
Just to be totally irrelevant you live 1.7 miles from where my late Granddad lived most of his life. He lived about halfway along  Dysart Avenue near  the the Richmond rd.

Too far from me sadly.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
brunswickci dave@studio99 Images1854 rscott360 visualtwo