Reminder Secure

A remarkable lady..... [Topic resurrected from 2008]

04 June 2013 03:18
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from udcmm7
I've photographed Danica seven times and she is without doubt the very best, no contest. With her exotic looks and super sexy curves, not only is she physically perfect but she is one of the most charismatic people you could ever wish to meet - she has an endless supply of hilarious anecdotes from her remarkable career (and she should seriously consider writing her memoirs). And her charisma always shows in her photographs too. Danica only shoots content for her own outlets now but when I did photograph her she always put so much effort in and, given her experience, if you tried to explain a certain pose you wanted she'd be in the exact position you wanted before you'd even finished trying to explain. It's easy to see why she is now more popular than ever and she really does take modelling to another level that all other models should aspire to. She's perfect in every way.

For 5 years effort, this is not much of a reply.

Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

04 June 2013 04:14
laurenlangley
Model

I have always been a huge danica fan she's absolutely awesome x
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your´╗┐ Internet-assembled philosophy

SimonD is off-lineSilver Member
04 June 2013 05:15
SimonD
Photographer
SimonD
Shropshire
Shrewsbury

Wow quite an old thread popping up!

Danica is my most photographed model and she still amazes me.
Funny thing is, originally I did not want to shoot her as I was shooting strictly 18-25 yo models and eventually relented after several client requests, so damn glad I did, she knocked my socks off, at that time I had never come accross such a professional polished model, a photographers dream and certainly taught me plenty.

With her amazing career I was so proud when she chose me to be the exclusive photographer for her site www.justdanica.com   for the past 3 years shot over 250 photo sets and 300 vids and she is still coming up with fresh ideas and outfits, IainT sums it up nicely "A remarkable lady"

Paul Jones is off-line
04 June 2013 05:27
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Excellent photography by Simon and Iain.  cheeky
www.PaulJones.org

04 June 2013 18:42
bravepioneer
Photographer

Quote from SimonD
Wow quite an old thread popping up!

Danica is my most photographed model and she still amazes me.
Funny thing is, originally I did not want to shoot her as I was shooting strictly 18-25 yo models and eventually relented after several client requests, so damn glad I did, she knocked my socks off, at that time I had never come accross such a professional polished model, a photographers dream and certainly taught me plenty.

With her amazing career I was so proud when she chose me to be the exclusive photographer for her site www.justdanica.com   for the past 3 years shot over 250 photo sets and 300 vids and she is still coming up with fresh ideas and outfits, IainT sums it up nicely "A remarkable lady"

As I have always said: The model is the star, not the photographer.

05 June 2013 04:01
paulbatterbury
Photographer

When I worked with SimonD a while back, he couldn't praise Danica enough. He mentioned about her being a good model, but went on to tell me about the care, wardrobe and pro-active way Danica approached a shoot, making sure everything on her side of the shoot was in place for the shoot. It was clearly a way of a very professional model who delivered on a shoot.

People tend to leave good feedback on-line, but real feedback is normally face to face and in private, so for him to praise as much as he did, is a very good sign.
Kind Regards Paul http://www.paul-batterbury.com

RubyRosetta is off-lineGold Member
06 June 2013 05:09
RubyRosetta
Model
RubyRosetta
Derbyshire

She's perfect... if she looks this amazing at 43 then I imagine she'll be one of the sexiest sixty year old's of all time. There's a real touch of sophistication and class about her that I doubt many women in their 20s will have; I would say that the ability to be cheeky, sexy and classy all in the one is one of the hardest things to achieve for an adult/glam model.

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
coturnix rembrandt rscott360