Reminder Secure

A remarkable lady..... [Topic resurrected from 2008]

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
21 September 2008 07:56
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Most on here probably wont know Danica, she doesn't really "do" the model sites. She has been in the business 27 years and has done Page 3 in every paper which has it, has done Playboy/Penthouse/Mayfair/Hustler/Score...(when they were all big name highly paid publications) a host of commercial and top shelf mags/ National TV ads etc, etc, etc and has probably earned more in her career than all the models on Purestorm combined.
I can guarantee she still earns more than any model on here, despite the fact she is 43. Someone for aspiring models to look up too.... one of the most enjoyable shoots I've ever done.

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

21 September 2008 08:01
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Oh, these photos are unretouched....so can anyone spot the glaring error in the last image? There are 2 actually, but one is a real howler! 

21 September 2008 08:06
adamrobertsonphotography
Photographer

errors in the photography or with the photo?
www.adamrobertson.co.uk - www.binkertson.com - www.2damncreative.co.uk

21 September 2008 08:10
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

I'm sure there are plenty of errors in both with all the images, but in the last shot in particular there are 2 errors, both in the area of her waist and are clothing related, one is minor, but bugs me, one is a basic error, which makes me cringe. 

21 September 2008 08:10
kinkykira19
Model

I would say the bra strap and the slightly on a cock on the last one.

She looks amazing for her age! Good on her!
The petite one with a big bum!

21 September 2008 08:11
adamrobertsonphotography
Photographer

pocket/label on show? and something to do with the thong strap?
www.adamrobertson.co.uk - www.binkertson.com - www.2damncreative.co.uk

21 September 2008 08:14
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from adamrobertsonphotography
pocket/label on show? and something to do with the thong strap?

The bra strap is deliberate, Kira.
Spot-on Adam. The label of her shorts is showing and there is a twist in the waistband of her thong.

21 September 2008 08:18
kinkykira19
Model

Seems I have alot to learn.

The petite one with a big bum!

21 September 2008 08:20
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from kinkykira19
Seems I have alot to learn.

Me too.....

Chris Dee is off-line
21 September 2008 10:45
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Quote from IainT
Most on here probably wont know Danica, she doesn't really "do" the model sites. She has been in the business 27 years and has done Page 3 in every paper which has it, has done Playboy/Penthouse/Mayfair/Hustler/Score...(when they were all big name highly paid publications) a host of commercial and top shelf mags/ National TV ads etc, etc, etc and has probably earned more in her career than all the models on Purestorm combined.
I can guarantee she still earns more than any model on here, despite the fact she is 43. Someone for aspiring models to look up too.... one of the most enjoyable shoots I've ever done.

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

I am aware of who Danica Collins ( aka Donna Ambrose ) is Iain, having shot her I too can happily say she is absolutely FANTASTIC. You have produced some lovely photographs there that do Danica's beauty justice, well done Iain and thanks a million for sharing them with us on here.

I would also like to add that in my opinion Danica's personality is as pleasant as her captivating looks. She is indeed a fabulous model to work with and it is a real pleasure to be in her company too. Danica is always a breath of fresh air and lights up the room, no side to her whatsoever. In closing yes, without doubt a great number of the internet models could learn an enormous amount from Danica.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment
aayaan antoinewynn bengie clarmike D_H_P diphoto Edenbailey eosfan Essexjohn gshocker30 imageatthemill jeffkeefe JohnDentonPhoto kennmac1957 Lenz MIB mrdl orca_photography psn Steveh32 Thunder_Photos Twilightphotography xcellent