Reminder Secure

work categories

27 March 2007 04:41
DerwentPromotions
Agency

I've noticed that the work categories on the search form don't match the ones on the profiles. I would like to suggest that we reduce the categories to about 6. First we get rid of the "implied" things - a complete waste of time!
What about: Portrait, Fashion, Promotion, Lingerie, Topless, Nude, Adult.
These cover the main areas and are clearly in what they mean.
I bet few girls know what "stock photo" means for a start.
I would like to see promotion included as I cover that a lot amd there is a big demand for girls at shows etc.

27 March 2007 08:25
angel_77
Model
This member has been reset to pending

well i think that implied is one of the main ones that should stay,,,if its just nude then you are saying you would pose nude when infact you may only want to do implied,,,,and while im here,,im am very new and only have my first shoot today infact and i dont know what stock photo means so could you tell me,,i would be very greatfull,,thanx.xxx

27 March 2007 16:13
MikeJames
Photographer

Quote from DerwentPromotions
I've noticed that the work categories on the search form don't match the ones on the profiles. I would like to suggest that we reduce the categories to about 6. First we get rid of the "implied" things - a complete waste of time! What about: Portrait, Fashion, Promotion, Lingerie, Topless, Nude, Adult. These cover the main areas and are clearly in what they mean. I bet few girls know what "stock photo" means for a start. I would like to see promotion included as I cover that a lot amd there is a big demand for girls at shows etc.

I disagree. It is at the models discretion what levels that are happy with. The implied options clear up confusion which mean everybody knows where they stand. The one that does cause confusion is that there is no 'topless' option but there is an 'implied topless'. Mike
Reet proper Northern and proud!

27 March 2007 16:30
djhowiet61

No longer a member

Fashion--Lingerie--Swimwear--Sports--Topless--Nude...Just dont know how you will portray the sub ones. Implied Art Glamour etc...But 6 main choice is ample

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
27 March 2007 17:34
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

We only just added implied as loads of people kept asking for it
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

Jaw Imaging is off-lineSilver Member
27 March 2007 19:32
two_stops
Photographer
two_stops
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

I'm an implied Plumber, I imply that I only charge £35 an hour, when infact I charge £50. Is it clearer now ?

John
Before digital, photography consisted of only negative comments.

28 March 2007 09:16
gazl
Photographer

Quote from two_stops
I'm an implied Plumber, I imply that I only charge £35 an hour, when infact I charge £50. Is it clearer now ? John

But do you show your nipples while your working? Might get away with £60 if you did.

28 March 2007 09:20
MikeJames
Photographer

Quote from gazl
But do you show your nipples while your working? Might get away with £60 if you did.

There are in fact all sorts of nipples used in plumbing. Mike
Reet proper Northern and proud!

Oscars Photostudio is off-line
06 April 2007 11:17
oscar
Photographer
oscar
Cheshire
Nr Warrington

Quote from gazl

But I bet he shows his bum. Or a bit of it.

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mghphoto photostevo Pictureimage Steveh32