Reminder Secure

ADVICE SECTION SPECIFICALLY FOR MAKE UP AND HAIR STYLING QUERIES

This thread is currently locked
23 March 2007 20:37
djhowiet61

No longer a member

Hi Admin, lately I have noticed a lot of queries mainly from Models about this subject, so would it be possible for MUA/HAIR STYLISTS to have their own advice section regards IAN....

24 March 2007 02:35
Astaroth
Photographer

Is there enough of either to justify it? - look how little the Agency forum is used.

Secondly, how does this vary from the Health & Beauty forum that already exists?
Playing with SEO: http://www.astarothimages.co.uk

24 March 2007 05:15
MikeJames
Photographer

Quote from djhowiet61
Hi Admin, lately I have noticed a lot of queries mainly from Models about this subject, so would it be possible for MUA/HAIR STYLISTS to have their own advice section regards IAN....

Ian, At this stage I dont think an extra section is warranted given that the Health and Beauty section is the second least used section. Only the recently introduced Swap shop has less threads. Mike
Reet proper Northern and proud!

24 March 2007 05:29
RachelGrace
Model
This member has been reset to pending

yeah we already have a health and beauty thread.

isnt that the same thing?

The smaller ones are more juicy!

24 March 2007 07:21
djhowiet61

No longer a member

I agree with your points,but having recently seen some make-up/hair queries on other parts of the site recently I thought I would raise the issue, but Models out there why is your health & beauty section not used much surely it is a vital part of modelling to get hair and make up advice. So I am puzzled this seems like an ideal forum for such a topic yet why dont you use it to its full potential regards IAN....

24 March 2007 07:30
Astaroth
Photographer

As with most forums... sub divide it up as much as you want but accept that a large proportion of posts will always go into "general" and the higher up the page it is the greater percentage it will get
Playing with SEO: http://www.astarothimages.co.uk

24 March 2007 07:53
RachelGrace
Model
This member has been reset to pending

i dont think you need to concern yourself with what others are ans aren't posting. If they have queries they will use it when they feel necessary.

I dont think we should be forcing people to post when theres clearly no need.

Live and let live
The smaller ones are more juicy!

24 March 2007 09:23
djhowiet61

No longer a member

Quote from RachelGrace
i dont think you need to concern yourself with what others are ans aren't posting. If they have queries they will use it when they feel necessary. I dont think we should be forcing people to post when theres clearly no need. Live and let live

Wow Rachel, it was only a question............

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Brightonblonde Kcapri Mike_87 Rosamund tim
Bane711 bengie cwphotos diphoto dorrian George99 iestyn Ladiesman minolta moritz78 PhilStorm poah rod_m99 Spiritofwales staal Visions11
tim