Reminder Secure

Ashley Havelin!!

11 May 2008 07:48
monsignorphotographic
Photographer
This member has been suspended

A few from our recent trip to Barcelona.

Ash caused quite a stir on the streets!! One poor fellow even fell off his bike,though it didnt stop him coming round the block again for a second look!! hahaha 

Enjoy!!

check out more of my work at www.monsignorphotographic.com..... "Love the life you live,live the life you love"

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
11 May 2008 08:35
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

This is my   favourite

With out doubt this young lady has a promising career in front of her

brian

Engle and Seaxe upp becomon, ofer brad brimu Britene sohton, wlance wig-smithas, Wealas ofercomon, eorlas ar-hwaete eard begeaton.

gemmaine baughurst is off-line
11 May 2008 15:29
icegemz88
Model
This member has been reset to pending
icegemz88
East Sussex
hastings

Awww i love them they are great, she looks stunning. Well done xx
BEFORE YOU CRITISE SOMEONE YOU SHOULD WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES,THAT WAY WHEN YOU CRITISE THEM YOU ARE A MILE AWAY FROM THEM AND HAVE THEIR SHOES.

11 May 2008 16:53
mbrown
Photographer

Very nice work, and Ashley looks stunning!

Mark
Regards Mark www.mb-photography.me.uk www.mb-promophotography.me.uk

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
12 May 2008 03:20
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

On second thoughts I think this is my favourite.It's a job to decide as Ashley looks good in them all,well done

Engle and Seaxe upp becomon, ofer brad brimu Britene sohton, wlance wig-smithas, Wealas ofercomon, eorlas ar-hwaete eard begeaton.

12 May 2008 11:04
xashleyx
Model

Thanks Brian, I like this one -

xx

Tinkerbelle is off-line
12 May 2008 11:07
tinki05
Model
tinki05
Suffolk
East Anglia

I Like this one, ashley looks great in all her images.
You should smile more cause you have a very pretty smile
xx
www.glamour-tink.com

12 May 2008 11:32
adamrobertsonphotography
Photographer

i really like this one:

www.adamrobertson.co.uk - www.binkertson.com - www.2damncreative.co.uk

12 May 2008 13:11
kinkykira19
Model

I would love to do a shoot on the beach!

The shots are amazing, as is the model, she has great shape to her, and although she is only a size 6 it stills looks like she has some meat on her.

Keep up the good work both of you. xx
The petite one with a big bum!

12 May 2008 13:50
xashleyx
Model

oh i need to change it i used to be a 6 when first was on here!! xoxox

120 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
amber6 Amberkay32 andreadollx annkuhl AprilPaisley asianmodel bleeding_rose1 Bogle BrionyM Bryonysmith cathfazaxxx chanel_sphinx DanniElise emmwood fionajane Gorillav1 indiaxxx kasia Kira LadyHeather michelledefeo1 michellehush Monkeyteaparty Natasha1995xox Sofia1 torylush vellocet
63jian abouncer AegeanSoft ajfar Alecium ansonphotography aprilscherz3 ashton3253 basil bdf bfsoab Blue_hummingbird bras0978 Brian2008 ChrisNewton clearview_photography colourededges controlledimage creakypete cupid671 daveinsurrey Davidpaul deltasevenimages digiman DIGTOG dorsettog duncanpritchard Edphoto elwood enigmatic epsmith fineartbysimon Flair_photography freddie girlsathome grahamr grisey gsphoto H_M_D_P IainT Imagelincs jdunvillephotography JohnBaikie johnwood jyp kaosrox keltica Kjoservices ktroop lesmcluckie liteangle mamamiya MartinB matticam MavMark mazza1967 mGeoff michael_cameraman michi Monkey_Hanger mwphotos mysatin onthecouch otteypm Paulturner80 photomart photosbymike Pierre47Tay pmeu poah RazorSharpImages riddell sandycamel siclews simont skinz skphoto Smooth_image solway Spsphotography Squirty stefanschiefer steveh32 studio17 stuh taberphotography TheStudioMK Toby1984 TROY4 VB_Photo vipimages whitepython
kerandastudio2