Reminder Secure

Ashley Havelin!!

11 May 2008 07:48
monsignorphotographic
Photographer
This member has been suspended

A few from our recent trip to Barcelona.

Ash caused quite a stir on the streets!! One poor fellow even fell off his bike,though it didnt stop him coming round the block again for a second look!! hahaha 

Enjoy!!

check out more of my work at www.monsignorphotographic.com..... "Love the life you live,live the life you love"

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
11 May 2008 08:35
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

This is my   favourite

With out doubt this young lady has a promising career in front of her

brian

Engle and Seaxe upp becomon, ofer brad brimu Britene sohton, wlance wig-smithas, Wealas ofercomon, eorlas ar-hwaete eard begeaton.

gemmaine baughurst is off-line
11 May 2008 15:29
icegemz88
Model
This member has been reset to pending
icegemz88
East Sussex
hastings

Awww i love them they are great, she looks stunning. Well done xx
BEFORE YOU CRITISE SOMEONE YOU SHOULD WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES,THAT WAY WHEN YOU CRITISE THEM YOU ARE A MILE AWAY FROM THEM AND HAVE THEIR SHOES.

11 May 2008 16:53
mbrown
Photographer

Very nice work, and Ashley looks stunning!

Mark
Regards Mark www.mb-photography.me.uk www.mb-promophotography.me.uk

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
12 May 2008 03:20
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

On second thoughts I think this is my favourite.It's a job to decide as Ashley looks good in them all,well done

Engle and Seaxe upp becomon, ofer brad brimu Britene sohton, wlance wig-smithas, Wealas ofercomon, eorlas ar-hwaete eard begeaton.

12 May 2008 11:04
xashleyx
Model

Thanks Brian, I like this one -

xx

Tinkerbelle is off-line
12 May 2008 11:07
tinki05
Model
tinki05
Suffolk
East Anglia

I Like this one, ashley looks great in all her images.
You should smile more cause you have a very pretty smile
xx
www.glamour-tink.com

12 May 2008 11:32
adamrobertsonphotography
Photographer

i really like this one:

www.adamrobertson.co.uk - www.binkertson.com - www.2damncreative.co.uk

12 May 2008 13:11
kinkykira19
Model

I would love to do a shoot on the beach!

The shots are amazing, as is the model, she has great shape to her, and although she is only a size 6 it stills looks like she has some meat on her.

Keep up the good work both of you. xx
The petite one with a big bum!

12 May 2008 13:50
xashleyx
Model

oh i need to change it i used to be a 6 when first was on here!! xoxox

122 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Allexxxa AshleighGee Bexwhite bleeding_rose1 Candy333 chanel_sphinx chosin claireww fallingangel flexi92 katyburns lett66 Lottie21 Louisar Louisebassett Paris sarah_martin Silkythighslou SuzyMonty vellocet walker908 Zoe32dd
237MARC 2look albumzd AlletunYL altglass andychittock ATP babalonstudio badger Beemer2009 benbaily bernadinism blancho BodyBragging callear camerawerks carlssoninc colinpierce daveb david1500 Davidhepworth davidnevin delimages digitalphotos djw Dom doughnut dphphotography dreammaker epsmith focus freddie FreelanceBadger Geralt glamshots Gmp1970 GProductions gsphoto hotdrj iestyn jimbojagv8 john_askey john_at_tina_spice johncarter Johndentonphoto JohnFoxPhotos JohnWindsor JPV Keith_H kev1n_l kimsandman2 Kizer lesmcluckie liteangle Loxs mackenzieking martyn_b mephoto michael61 michael6996 mikevideopix nicmarchant oscar Otteypm paddywhack parafotos Paul_Tooth paultombs peteb PeterMills Phil_J philippahh photographicvision photoshooter pixelking plymjack Pmeu Quickpix Rem RobSmithArts Rossvincent RPMan RupertRudd skphoto skymouse Smooth_image snapychapy Sneaky standrewsman stiffoak571 thestarglider tob tonycsm touchpaper trevorhope ttmilsur woodens yellow_peril
barlowstudios Riverside_Studio
chosin