Reminder Secure

Ashley Havelin!!

11 May 2008 04:48
monsignorphotographic
Photographer
This member has been suspended

A few from our recent trip to Barcelona.

Ash caused quite a stir on the streets!! One poor fellow even fell off his bike,though it didnt stop him coming round the block again for a second look!! hahaha 

Enjoy!!

check out more of my work at www.monsignorphotographic.com..... "Love the life you live,live the life you love"

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
11 May 2008 05:35
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

This is my   favourite

With out doubt this young lady has a promising career in front of her

brian

Engle and Seaxe upp becomon, ofer brad brimu Britene sohton, wlance wig-smithas, Wealas ofercomon, eorlas ar-hwaete eard begeaton.

gemmaine baughurst is off-line
11 May 2008 12:29
icegemz88
Model
This member has been reset to pending
icegemz88
East Sussex
hastings

Awww i love them they are great, she looks stunning. Well done xx
BEFORE YOU CRITISE SOMEONE YOU SHOULD WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES,THAT WAY WHEN YOU CRITISE THEM YOU ARE A MILE AWAY FROM THEM AND HAVE THEIR SHOES.

11 May 2008 13:53
mbrown
Photographer

Very nice work, and Ashley looks stunning!

Mark
Regards Mark www.mb-photography.me.uk www.mb-promophotography.me.uk

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
12 May 2008 00:20
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

On second thoughts I think this is my favourite.It's a job to decide as Ashley looks good in them all,well done

Engle and Seaxe upp becomon, ofer brad brimu Britene sohton, wlance wig-smithas, Wealas ofercomon, eorlas ar-hwaete eard begeaton.

12 May 2008 08:04
xashleyx
Model

Thanks Brian, I like this one -

xx

Tinkerbelle is off-line
12 May 2008 08:07
tinki05
Model
tinki05
Suffolk
East Anglia

I Like this one, ashley looks great in all her images.
You should smile more cause you have a very pretty smile
xx
www.glamour-tink.com

12 May 2008 08:32
adamrobertsonphotography
Photographer

i really like this one:

www.adamrobertson.co.uk - www.binkertson.com - www.2damncreative.co.uk

12 May 2008 10:11
kinkykira19
Model

I would love to do a shoot on the beach!

The shots are amazing, as is the model, she has great shape to her, and although she is only a size 6 it stills looks like she has some meat on her.

Keep up the good work both of you. xx
The petite one with a big bum!

12 May 2008 10:50
xashleyx
Model

oh i need to change it i used to be a 6 when first was on here!! xoxox

139 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alaispeach amber6 Baby_green bcoleman89 blondeX bounty Bryonysmith Cassandrafreeman CRYSTALL JadeBrennan Jadesasha jemmafunge Jennifernexus Jess_Roberts Jessica_Scarlett Jessicard JoeyLivid Katiemae keiralavelle kimmy99 klmfyfekf maraja1 marielouise92 MattF38 Melodii michelledefeo1 michellehush misha25 missloulou Motherofdragons Paige17 pipster r88sch Raphaellalily Rwinchester sexybbw123 SimonaFolk01 Staceyvon18 Theenglishrose tonileighmodel Tronny vickey xxmrmthxx
2bridgesphotography 2webmedia 63jian adamregan Aidendale anthonyh baddo bdfoto BIGBLUE blancho Blue_hummingbird blushinglobster bobreeves capturingmemories carlosw chicimages chris1957 ChrisHawkins christopher_ball cjames cliffc damo1973 dannyrich DavidL DTFotoart fnfmedia FotoAuto FreelanceBadger gdpics glamstyle grahamr H_M_D_P howard7 Hugh ianwarner ionosphere jamesboswell Jan77 jase jefflewis JeromeRazoir JGDTOG johnathons jonnar42 jpics kevinuk Kjoservices laurelphotography laxton LeeStephens LGI love lysander Macman mattcannon MIB mickw Monkey_Hanger Morseyboy nicfallen nicmarchant NoNoizePhotography ONPortfolios paulbatterbury paultombs PDCPhotos Platidonio pmeu rayfirstfirst razor5 RichardN rossiter rpv russml sabapd sam307 sandycamel skymouse Smooth_image squirty Stevarnol steveharratt stolenfaces stufreeman talldave68 teaboy_london tgphotography theleedschap theroundpeg Toby1984 violins Vspot woodens yellow_peril
EloiseWilsonMUA
lensmaster