Reminder Secure

New model notification

19 March 2007 18:44
djhowiet61

No longer a member

Quote from andyburn
Hi Ian. Methinks you are doing what I was doing, that is, clicking on the view profile for the admin. You nedd to click on the model's name where it says, "You asked to be notified when a new model joined in your area, xyz joined", where xyz is the models name. Cheers Andy

As I said it does not work I am clicking on the Models name, and not purestorm admin button, it does not work, but hey no major problem regards IAN...

19 March 2007 18:58
andyburn
Photographer

Are you using the impotent Internet Explorer, or the fantastic Firefox? I have tried it in both browsers as well as Opera and it works for me. I know what you mean mind, I struggle with Photoshop and it drives me round the bend when following a procedure and then it comes to a part that doesn't correspond to what I am doing/

Cheers
Andy
http://andy-burn.fotopic.net

photo3 is a moderatorPlatinum Member
20 March 2007 14:29
photo3
Photographer
photo3
Kent
Rainham

Quote from djhowiet61
As I said it does not work I am clicking on the Models name, and not purestorm admin button, it does not work, but hey no major problem regards IAN...

Its not just you Ian. Had another one this evening that didn't work.
Photography in Kent, Essex & Sussex. Visit our websites www.photo3.co.uk and new site www.models3.co.uk

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
anna88 bonni_cuffs chosin ElleLaura miles OlgaCabaeva Sammy_Louise SerenWise Zadi
claypaws Dave@studio99 david1500 daygo10 Daz_S donaldmac FlashHarry100 frankpht iestyn markeos50d talldave68