Reminder Secure

Next/Previous buttons

16 March 2007 08:04
gazl
Photographer

Apologies if this has been raised before:
Is it possible to have Next & Previous buttons at the top of a forum thread as well as the bottom? Pure lazyness on my part, but on some of the threads it would be so much quicker to navigate through.

16 March 2007 13:04
MikeJames
Photographer

I agree that it would be handy at the top of the page as well.

If you are wanting to go straight to the last page of a given thread, please click on this icon: which can be found in the right hand column of the topic list.

Mike
Reet proper Northern and proud!

16 March 2007 14:40
jelena
Model

Quote from MikeJames
I agree that it would be handy at the top of the page as well. If you are wanting to go straight to the last page of a given thread, please click on this icon: which can be found in the right hand column of the topic list. Mike

Wow, thanks for pointing this out, I never realised this button existed..

16 March 2007 16:07
gazl
Photographer

Quote from MikeJames
I agree that it would be handy at the top of the page as well. If you are wanting to go straight to the last page of a given thread, please click on this icon: http://www.purestorm.com/forum/images/gotoThread.gif which can be found in the right hand column of the topic list. Mike

If the thread is quite long (if you know what I mean Mike!!) I usually have to navigate through the pages to pick up on the train of thought - insults, sarcasm, innuendo, double entendre, etc.

16 March 2007 16:29
MikeJames
Photographer

lol, it would appear that my reputation preceeds me with that thread!

I would to know the number of views that thread has received!

That shortcut to the last page saves a lot of time.

Mike
Reet proper Northern and proud!

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Brightonblonde Kcapri Mike_87 Rosamund tim
Bane711 bengie cwphotos diphoto dorrian George99 iestyn Ladiesman minolta moritz78 PhilStorm poah rod_m99 Spiritofwales staal Visions11
tim