New Members (Today/This Week)

photo3 is a moderatorPlatinum Member
10 March 2007 13:22
photo3
Photographer
photo3
Kent
Rainham

Is it possible to have a link to show all the members (either models or photographers) that have joined today or this week regardless of area? Would help identify those that are not legit but also to see at a glance if there is anyone new that would be worth contacting for work?

Any thoughts? Or it is possible/available already?

Andy
Photography in Kent, Essex & Sussex. Visit our websites www.photo3.co.uk and new site www.models3.co.uk

10 March 2007 14:10
MikeJames
Photographer

I quite like that idea Andy. We get alerted about new members in our own area but like you say, its good to see who is new in other areas.

All I do is go to search page then:

Enter UK
Tick 'show new models first'
Hit 'search'

newests models then show first.

It would aso be handy if we could use the control key to make multiple choices on drop down menus.

Mike
Reet proper Northern and proud!

11 March 2007 11:14
gazl
Photographer

Multi-choice on "Your Region" would be very useful. I'm on the Wirral, which is technically Merseyside, but just as convenient for Cheshire & North Wales.

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
11 March 2007 14:17
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

Yeah I'm looking at re-doing the homepage so that it is able to fit more info on it, I was thinking about putting a section on it with all the new members that have joined, as that seems to be the thing with other modelling sites
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE danixhale georgiaiaxo Pebbles40 REDXXX
andyf antoinewynn cgwebster Chopper_images cliffc Irish_Rover jackw Jayp1 jpegster OTM_teresa poah stephenmuddell Willjamieson