Reminder Secure

Just another 5"5 Blonde, D cup glamour model........

10 April 2008 05:44
Natalie_J
Model

Wow. those pics are amazing. I loved the first image of the girl on the window ledge. I kow what you mean obout my portfolio now. I need some feminin shots and not so much "pouty glamour"

10 April 2008 07:49
Jonvelle
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending

Natalie

Hadn't looked at your folio until just now. The "glamour pout" is just a term used and wasn't directed at you specifically

Andy does do folio services but he charges for them. He will also admit that there is no guarantee that his images will automatically get you signed.

I do notice that he has put up samples of styles that picture desks / agency bookers are looking for / get asked for....http://www.pleasedonotbend.com/sample/index.html

(I'm going to pinch and rework some of his ideas for some commercial work myself)

Good luck

Crazy_Diamond is off-line
10 April 2008 11:07
Crazy_Diamond
Photographer
Crazy_Diamond
Derbyshire
Derby

One other thing you might consider Natalie, if you have sent images through to some agencies with a "Popstar" logo on them, then you could get pinged. There are some long running issues between Popstar and several agencies, not saying this has happened in your case, but it's a possibility.

I personally think you have an excellent look and with the right images will break through eventually, many models have to go to the same agency over and over to eventually get accepted....one refusal doesn't close the door for good.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Paul Venn is off-lineSilver Member
11 April 2008 04:54
jpv
Photographer
jpv
Norfolk
Norwich

Hi how about setting up a shoot and getting a makeup artist to practice various looks on you, none of the images may be suitable for your portfolio but you may be surprised at how some that you would not normally consider, turn out. You could then go on to develop a couple of these into a set of new looks. Also try some wigs, not the expensive kind but the cheap (synthetic) kind in pink, blue or green. These can transform a look. I am sure you can get local members to work with you on this.

11 April 2008 14:05
jenkins
Model

I think you are really beautiful. All I can say is I know a model that every month sent new images through to agencies after about 4months finally has been accepted to Sam Bond agency. I think some of it muct have to do with hardwork, keep trying and getting the right images that catch their attention.

Jen x

12 April 2008 12:44
Natalie_J
Model

Thanks again for all your comments, I will be doing some more shoots then sending the new improved pics to the agencys again. I think the wig idea is great, I will definaitly be getting a few for my next shoot.

Thanks love6

Lisa Bostock is off-line
13 April 2008 13:13
xlisax
Model
xlisax
Derbyshire
derbyshire

Quote from haylez
There really isnt that many of us that are small but have natural breasts!!! And there really isnt many that are natural blondes either!!! happy6

im natural blonde with natural boobs,im not exactly small im 5fT8 but my point is im all natural and im happy with myself i got accepted with two agencies because i kept trying i didnt give up,if your happy how you ar dont change yourself! xxxxhappy6
Be open to your dreams people, Embrace that distant shore, Because our mortal journey is over all too soon...

13 April 2008 19:53
thatsjustme
Model

I'm natural blonde, natural breasts too, so maybe there are more of us than we thought!

Haven't tried any agencies yet though as I've had to put modelling on hold for a while.

14 April 2008 09:19
Natalie_J
Model

Thats what im saying......there are to many of us!

Got some good news tho, I have two agency castings next week, woo hoo!!

Lisa Bostock is off-line
14 April 2008 13:51
xlisax
Model
xlisax
Derbyshire
derbyshire

Quote from Natalie_J

Thats what im saying......there are to many of us!

Got some good news tho, I have two agency castings next week, woo hoo!!

well i got accepted by two agencies so there cant be that many of ushappy2
Be open to your dreams people, Embrace that distant shore, Because our mortal journey is over all too soon...

207 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alexrosen amber6 annakalek Ben999 Bexwhite Bigp BuXoMBlonDBbW ChantiX chosin cody Darkenedangel DasiyMae93 dede dinkiedanie Francescaholly Gizmofoxy goldee hannahhotchkiss JenNev Jessicakate23 katei KaylaJo Kelly198530 kittypie lorab Marcus27Larsen ndcent007 pamtastic Racheltravers105 Rbcx Red1234 samanthajane4 sara_stevens Silkythighslou Soph2302 Steph_Frances timmins tomgeal vickiej Vixenjames
A2TLT adamspirit Aidendale Ajburnett alasdairew Allinthemind AndiCallen Andy_B andypandy50 Angus61 AOSPhotography Avanti bbphotos Beemer2009 BIGBLUE BigEarsPix bizz blinkinimage board_slide bobcat1977 bopguy2k8 bummers callear capturingmemories Chris_Mansfield Chromoikiel cjchmiel co_lequio corbystock cos08 cygnet cziiki danny_springgay DarrenB daveinsurrey davejohn david1500 dbimages deckard delimages delyons dg_images Digitalelegance digitalphotos Dingopics djb1 Drowley Edenbailey epsmith fiendarella firststudiouk flashbangwallop Flawless_photo For_Arts_Sake fotopete freddie fuff66uk funder005 grahamsphotography gray52 Greendale_Images gsphoto Hardwick havecamerawillclick holger houseofcole Impulse_Images ironblokeman ishot isphotos james_cohan JamieCraigPhoto jimbosam johnathons johnb63 johnboy2 JohnFoxPhotos JohnPeters JPHGlamour JuanMuino KDP kerryyy92 KevB Kjoservices Ladiesman leekumkee lester2705 liteangle LloydDesign lou13 LowSociety luchik maffphoto Magpie1 mansell markscholey marshy22 Mauricesimagery mghphoto michael_cameraman Michael61 Modtog1976 Morph morrelli69 Mph mrtfe nige_nw nigel nik300 northwalesimages Oberonfoto oceanova panda49 patrickwalsh Paul_Jones paul_turri paulbatterbury paulfcm16 Pearhere peteb PeterMills PHOTOJOE670 pjf Profilepictures relentlessimages rembrandt RenedeHaan rscott360 RUPERT saintimages sammylhel sandycamel SDR1000 seigfried Shaneh96 Shooting shutterbug65 simon_palmer Simon2503 smooth_image southernsnapper Steve_Stanford steveh32 steven1 steven82 stevie_de storaa strongnick stufreeman Tarmoo Taximan thegingertwins theleedschap tony55 TonyNutley topphotographer triplejphoto vicpics vipimages wacTony whansford Whitehartphotography yekim yellow_peril
forummoderator
barlowstudios lensmaster
chosin