Reminder Secure

Message sending, before I've finished replying

04 March 2007 12:22
Flick
Photographer

I don't know if it is my computer, or a bug, but sometimes when I'm replying to a message, it sends before I press the send button. Usually, the message box hasn't got any new text in yet.

Is this just somethign I've found... or do other people find this as well.

Thanks

Nick
Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

04 March 2007 13:59
jelena
Model

Never happened to me..

tim is a moderatorPlatinum Member
04 March 2007 15:14
tim
Model
tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from Flick
I don't know if it is my computer, or a bug, but sometimes when I'm replying to a message, it sends before I press the send button. Usually, the message box hasn't got any new text in yet. Is this just somethign I've found... or do other people find this as well. Thanks Nick

Hi Nick, Does this happen when you press the return key on your keyboard by any chance? Or does there not seem any common action when this happens? Thanks, Tim.
many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

04 March 2007 18:21
Flick
Photographer

Yes, that's right
Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

04 March 2007 18:22
sirneg
Model

Quote from Flick
I don't know if it is my computer, or a bug, but sometimes when I'm replying to a message, it sends before I press the send button. Usually, the message box hasn't got any new text in yet. Is this just somethign I've found... or do other people find this as well. Thanks Nick

Nick, my first thoughts were that you were rambling on and the reply box got sick of the character spamming, only joking mate but having read all your post I too am thinking like Tim that it seems like something that would happen when hitting the return (enter) key especially if you are using the tab key to get from the subject box to the message body box, ur tab key might be sticking... The problem certainly isn't something that i have encountered and i've sent a fair few replies.
Stare if you want to, a boy like me's just irresistable... (note: They are lyrics from two songs, im not vein...honest)

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Sammy_Louise
Colinpierce dirkus draken FlashHarold Hioctane Jan77 jphoto mareeoosh Redbaron viewphotographic
harbourstudio