Reminder Secure

Bloody reply notices

02 March 2007 13:18
sirneg
Model

Can we get that auto tick off the "notify me when someone adds a message to this forum" I always forget to untick the box and thus end up with a million auto messages in my email, which creates a pain in the phone bill when checking my emails on my modile. Pleeeeeze i would be ever so grateful
Stare if you want to, a boy like me's just irresistable... (note: They are lyrics from two songs, im not vein...honest)

02 March 2007 17:36
djhowiet61

No longer a member

sorry please explain I am lost regards IAN..

02 March 2007 19:14
sirneg
Model

Quote from djhowiet61
sorry please explain I am lost regards IAN..

when you create a thread you get the option to get email notices of any replies on it, but the option is auto selected and in my haste I always forget to uncheck the box so i get lots of emails telling me that i've received a reply, which i rather wouldn't have in my email inbox, maybe its just me and i need to slow down when creating a thread
Stare if you want to, a boy like me's just irresistable... (note: They are lyrics from two songs, im not vein...honest)

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
anna88 bonni_cuffs chosin ElleLaura miles OlgaCabaeva Sammy_Louise SerenWise Zadi
claypaws Dave@studio99 david1500 daygo10 Daz_S donaldmac FlashHarry100 frankpht iestyn markeos50d talldave68