Reminder Secure

Extra Search Facilities

02 March 2007 08:15
MikeJames
Photographer

First of all, I feel sorry for the admin guys becuse I dread to think how long their 'to do' list is! All the hard work is appreciated.

SHORT CUT TO OWN PROFILE: I often like to check my own profile to see how it looks to others. To do this, I need to look for my name, be it on a forum post or in the on-line list. Perhaps a good place for a short cut to this would be at the top of the page where it says 'You are logged in as' followed by your own user name. I was wondering if it could be made clickable to take you straight to your own profile.

EXTRA SEARCH CRITERIA: I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so we can input more criteria when peforming a member search. Some of the following would be great additions to the site.

1. Town/City rather than just a region. Use of Ctrl key to select more than one area would also be handy.

2. Min and max ages rather than just one specific age group.

3. Min and max heights etc

4. Skin colour/ethnicity

5. Min and max levels.

Im sure you get the idea. Having said the above, it could be that these features are already in the pipeline for an account upgrade version.
Reet proper Northern and proud!

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
02 March 2007 10:10
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

Quote from MikeJames
First of all, I feel sorry for the admin guys becuse I dread to think how long their 'to do' list is! All the hard work is appreciated. SHORT CUT TO OWN PROFILE: I often like to check my own profile to see how it looks to others. To do this, I need to look for my name, be it on a forum post or in the on-line list. Perhaps a good place for a short cut to this would be at the top of the page where it says 'You are logged in as' followed by your own user name. I was wondering if it could be made clickable to take you straight to your own profile. EXTRA SEARCH CRITERIA: I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so we can input more criteria when peforming a member search. Some of the following would be great additions to the site. 1. Town/City rather than just a region. Use of Ctrl key to select more than one area would also be handy. 2. Min and max ages rather than just one specific age group. 3. Min and max heights etc 4. Skin colour/ethnicity 5. Min and max levels. Im sure you get the idea. Having said the above, it could be that these features are already in the pipeline for an account upgrade version.

I access mine via my emails --I find that the quickest -a short cut would be handy

02 March 2007 13:56
jelena
Model

The quickest way to view your own profile is to type in your username in quick search.. opens in a new window but thanks mike, you requested those things i was thinking of, hopefully matt will sort it out soon

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
02 March 2007 15:23
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

Quote from jelena
The quickest way to view your own profile is to type in your username in quick search.. opens in a new window but thanks mike, you requested those things i was thinking of, hopefully matt will sort it out soon

Thanks Jelena-just tried it -I feel silly now Brian

02 March 2007 16:19
jelena
Model

Quote from para
Thanks Jelena-just tried it -I feel silly now Brian

You're welcome

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
04 March 2007 06:31
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

I've made some changes to the search page which allows more specific searches, although I haven't covered all your points at least it's a start
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 ElleLaura fizzy Marty2k10
bbphotos Brian2008 casell Djanimation eosfan forden_photo freddie geoffmarchant Gregory_Mason hodgen James7799 joolsy KDP Kjoservices lify mareeoosh Marleyman mauricesimagery mikehemmings Mikeoj moritz78 orkadia Phiesta1 piksmike rod_m99 rscott360 steveh32 togman