Most and least loved image on previous post

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
29 July 2017 06:09
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I don't have high hopes but lets see if there is any life left on board this ship. As the title say pick which is the image you lilke least and which the one you like most on the previoius posters portfolio. comments should be constructive as always and obviously mine is first unless someone wants to volunteer
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Dave J is off-lineGold Member
29 July 2017 10:30
TinDolls
Photographer
TinDolls
Wiltshire
Corsham

Love your main Image
to be honest its a great port
and the only one i'm not sure about is the one of the mirror reflection its artistic but i cant see the full figure or the models face
but that's a personal like

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
20 August 2017 13:36
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Favourite one Eyes, Least favourite one of Kirsty sat on wooden bench pose looks a bit uncomfortable.

Copperbronze is off-line
21 August 2017 18:31
Copperbronze
Photographer

Surrey
New Malden

Favourite one is the portrait of Bubblegirl. Lovely natural expression and I like the framing. Least favourite is the b&w portait of Bonnie. The crop seems wrong and the image doesn't feel balanced to me.

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
23 August 2017 06:12
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Trying not to post too often and and hog the thread but lets keep things rolling.. Love this one in the woods. Least liked is the upward shot of the nude

For those confused about posting images on this site. You first have to click on the POST REPLY tabe to bring up the advanced options. YOu can then find the image, right click to copy the location then click on the image icon in the post section to paste the URL. Lets hope that is on the list of updates!
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Paul Jones is off-line
27 October 2017 09:20
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Favourite

A classic, timeless image.

Least Favourite

Not a bad photo, but I find the vignette / darker part of the image too heavy and it doesn't look natural.

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Bustybrooke9 charlotte90 Chebella91 chloejade25 chosin Cutesick Jamie32E roxsanniebel
Antz Auctioneer ChrisD david1500 dhuntuk donaldmac gazzer59 gshocker30 James65 keltica Kjoservices LGI mamamiya Manchestertog1 markeos50d Martin2016 MIB modelboutique moritz78 Mph panda49 photomart riddell rscott360 siclews stephenmuddell Thechriss timbham Willjamieson