Newbie!

Alex is off-line
16 April 2017 11:19
Alexandra_Lou
Model

West Yorkshire
Keighley

Hi everyone!

New to purestorm, can people have a look at my profile and let e know what you think?

Thanks
Alex

redbaron is onlineSilver Member
17 April 2017 03:51
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Hi Alex. Welcome onboard. Apologies its a little quiet here at the moment. In terms of feedback on your profile The images are enough to see your figure and face, which is a good start. What they do not really show is modelling ability. That may be an issue with photographers who do not have the experience to guide models into poses.

I would fine some profiles of models that are a similar build who have poses you think work then start practicing in front of a mirror until you have a core set of poses you know you can pull off well. Then start replacing images with more contemporary work. I suspect a few may be the shots by your dad as they look like what I would have shot 30 years ago. Like I say server the purpose but need replacing when you can
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Cody kellyb1988 Ndcent007 xxmrmthxx
2webmedia ad360photo digitizer diphoto Essexjohn freddie funky j12345s Jrjstanford KrissB lify Lpphotografix michaelangelo mickyb mlp Neill5409 Photojames43 photostudiokk plld quercus redbaron Rich2110 rossiter Rscott360 sandycamel tonyk1
photo39