Reminder Secure

What do you do when you're near the end?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Paul Hodson is off-line
14 February 2017 10:09
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Make them a smaller and upload them to free space in the cloud.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Allynne is off-line
16 February 2017 20:02
A11ynne
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

Just leave them in the attic, there is plenty room up there.

Chris is off-line
17 February 2017 08:42
CCP
Photographer
CCP
Essex
Near East London

I think I have decided finally. I think, unless I die suddenly, I think I will probably have an idea of how long I have left. I have decided to destroy all of my work when the time is right. It has no purpose anyway. Everything comes to an end at some point. To assume anything I have ever done is worth saving, is delusional.

Thanks all.

AGS is off-line
17 February 2017 16:12
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

I doubt any kit in 40yrs will be able to read hard drives and TF cards, so they will probably end up in a museum with a little display reading "corrupted hard drive containing a million stamp sized images" (judging by the resolutions available by then lol... 25k probably)

I printed a couple of books of my best stuff... they are for handing down, that's it really.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 Charlotte90 fionajane SophieLouise1991 Welshrose2009 Winterlilly
ad360photo casell Creativedge Daddylonglense DJ200 dougharding HarishPadalia Kiboko Kjoservices lenspoynter MIB mlp oldbloke rod_m99 sniffer Steveh32 TinDolls