Restore stroke & fill in photoshop

Darrin Henry Photography is off-lineSilver Member
11 September 2016 09:55
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

I've somehow changed my toolbar in photoshop so the Quick Mask button is showing at the bottom. Didn't even know what it was before now. Now I can't get back the normal Stroke and Fill icon and it's driving me crazy!
Can anyone help, please? Thanks.
Darrin Henry Photography

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
11 September 2016 10:11
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Photoshop or Elements? As far as I'm aware quick mask has alway been at the bottom in Photoshop with foreground/background colour above that
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Darrin Henry Photography is off-lineSilver Member
11 September 2016 10:26
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

Photoshop CS5.
There was usually the overlapping squares, stroke/fill where I could toggle between them, which then made available the colour, line size etc., options in the options panel. I've lost this somehow.
Darrin Henry Photography

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
12 September 2016 05:12
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Foreground background colours I assume. I'm not awayre of any obvious setting that only turns this off as it is pretty fundamental. Have you changed your workspace under window/Workspac or top RH corner of Photoshop? Still should not do it though. There is and edit toolbar hidden under the rectangle tool (three dots) Even that does not offer the option of removing the foreground/background boxs but maybe you have somehow made it a submenu of quickmask or one of the other options. IF so clicking on the tiny arrow in the bottom RH corner or right clicking on the icon should at least give you an idea where you have hidden it
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
___Naomi___ chosin ElleLaura
ad360photo djb1 Essexjohn glamshots humphries LeonardCohen love moritz78 nickwsm nycoe Rhadamanthus Richard99 Robinsky stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt w4pictures Willjamieson