Reminder Secure

Thoughts?

Kimmi Kitsch is off-lineGold Member
01 August 2016 14:42
Kimmikitsch
Model
Kimmikitsch
Surrey

I pretty much openly put it out there through casting call that I'm broke and I received a few good offers and then this guy with no intention to help me at all just messages my inbox calling me desperate, saying that I'm one to avoid and when I responded with "oh my heart bleeds" to imply the insignificance of the "loss", he then replies with "no wonder youre so skin lmao" then blocks me straight after. Anyone know of an ignorant photographer that's done this to them before? I don't understand it really.

RKD Photographic is off-line
01 August 2016 14:59
arkady001
Photographer
arkady001
Germany
Iserlohn

Ignore it and move on. Though I would say that saying you're strapped for cash in a casting might have a counterproductive effect... Success tends to follow success, so try and give the impression you're overwhelmed with offers and throw the occasional TF casting out there to entice some of the better photographers into your net...
"When I hold a camera, I know no fear..." - Alfred Eisenstadt

Kimmi Kitsch is off-lineGold Member
01 August 2016 15:10
Kimmikitsch
Model
Kimmikitsch
Surrey

Thank you, that's pretty good logic I definitely don't want to have more idiots like him messaging me abuse again!

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment Danielamoreno1975 Lushlolly
ansonphotography antoinewynn digitizer ellessephotography Hazy James7799 JohnDentonPhoto kai_kul keltica LGMPhotographic MIB michaelangelo mikebee natkins peterh Photosareu psn redbaron robsplace siclews steveh32 urbano