New on Storm

Fleur De Liz is off-line
08 July 2016 05:44
fleurdeliz
Model

London
London

Hi ya!

I'm new on here, currently living in Berlin. Do people get much success with getting work through here?

What is the best way to present your portfolio to maximise this?

Thanks!

Lizzy

Cliff Chester is off-lineSilver Member
08 July 2016 21:37
cliffc
Photographer
cliffc
London

Hi Lizzy I would like to do tfcd shoot with you,If you ever come to London. but if want to get a fair amount of work I don't know your life style or what bills you have pay, But it is better to get two or more shoots then trying to get them paid in one keep your prices within a reasonable limit you should get more work put them high you may get work but probably not that often, always get travel cost paid,hope this helps from Cliff

Tim is a moderatorPlatinum Member
11 July 2016 09:23
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Hey Lizzy,

Welcome to Purestorm, thanks for joining our community here and we're looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future We are always trying to improve and develop ourselves here to maximise everyone's portfolios but if you ever have any feedback for the team please reach out to us via the 'Contact us' link at the bottom of every page.

Warmly,
Tim.
many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

JSP is onlinePlatinum Member
16 July 2016 04:21
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Yes, welcome to Pure Storm
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fashion29 ladysextasy maria_dyl Rae_raven RedXXX Wonderlandsherellex Xgreeneyesx
antoinewynn bengie Davebu dirkus djb1 gordon guitarman gwentman Hazy Hioctane James7799 jccj1 Jph1954 Ladiesman MIB modelboutique ownimage panda49 PhotoSpyroS Rhadamanthus shadowtime74 steveh32 Thechriss Thunder_Photos tms Zuiko