Reminder Secure

Difficult lingerie selection for wife

Mark Jones is off-line
24 April 2016 19:22
Docj0nes
Photographer

Kent
Crayford

Hi, I hope some of the woman can help...
My wife and I are looking forward to a trip to Rome for our 10th wedding anniversary. While we are away we have decided to make use of the expensive hotel and do a boudoir shoot.
For the shoot, I want to buy her a decent lingerie set and have been making many suggestions whilst looking around on the net. My wife would like something that makes her chest look larger and also it has to be something she'd like to wear outside of the bedroom. She is a 32C and I've been given instructions to look for a plunge bra with padding and underwire. Problem is... I can't find anything that looks 'sexy' and had practicality too! She doesn't think other bra styles do much for her shape so I'm pigien holed to the plunge bra it seems.

Can anyone either suggest other bra types with a solid argument to sway her mind or at least have some sites to visit? I've checked the most obvious - Ann summers, bluebella, figleaves, M&S, La Senza. Not sure wear to go from here and it will be a shame if we cancel this shoot on the back of not having something suitable to wear!?!

Thanks for your time,
Mark

Derek Rowlands is off-line
25 April 2016 03:06
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Greetings

When in Rome................

Buy something whilst your out there that suits your theme, maybe a bask type thing, isn't Italian design supposed to be the tops?? tell the shops what you want and sure they will help, buy it together there and enjoy the shoot will be an adventure :-)

have fun

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
25 April 2016 06:07
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

http://www.thelingerieaddict.com/2015/03/introducing-intimissimi-italian-lingerie.html

http://www.cosabella.com/en-gb/shop/push-up-bras

Gossard do SUPERBOOST Bras and eBay have various  PRIMARK sets that gives a Balconette style Superboost too...

LoveHoney have a really sexy range of lingerie. Wearing a nude colour booster bra under the red lingerie set as shown below would work.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/lingerie-sets/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/style/shopping/push-up-bra-best-you-6291501

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Mark Jones is off-line
25 April 2016 16:34
Docj0nes
Photographer

Kent
Crayford

Thanks for your replies.
We are planning to cram in some of the sites whilst there. It's our first time in Rome so didn't want to spend time shopping for the shoot. That said, I'm sure if we did come across something we could take a look. Just can't see us having that chance.

Some great suggestions and links there! Love the nude bra tip! I'll share these links with the wife to see what we can find. Thanks!

KHV is off-line
25 April 2016 17:17
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
London
London

As your bloody wife

26 April 2016 09:17
pmeu
Photographer

Not a lingerie recommendation but a hotel if you haven't already decided.

http://www.palazzomanfredi.com/en/

We stayed there on our honeymoon and it was amazing. Backdrop of the Colossuem could be captured in bathroom and bedroom windows. And the rooftop bar is amazing.

It was 11 years ago now, and the hotel has at the very least changed its name, but the current photos remind me very much of what it was like then.

G Jack B is off-line
26 April 2016 11:50
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Quote from Keltica
As your bloody wife

lol....being stalked....lol
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
26 April 2016 15:09
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

My advice is buy something sexy and forget the practicality

Cliff Chester is off-lineSilver Member
28 April 2016 07:24
cliffc
Photographer
cliffc
London

Hi you could try corsets or a Basque any thing that will bring the waist in but not to tight so she can.t breath and some of them can be worn outside. Have fun.

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
28 April 2016 11:40
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Quote from cliffc
Hi you could try corsets or a Basque any thing that will bring the waist in but not to tight so she can.t breath and some of them can be worn outside. Have fun.

For a minute there, I thought you were suggesting that Mark wear a basque...

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Danielamoreno1975 danixhale Dolphin Lushlolly Pinklilly tanyacox
abouncer azurphotos barrysmiles Blancho david1500 diphoto Essexjohn fannmore FlyingShot GlasgowPhotographer Gregory_Mason Hioctane ism1967 James7799 just_lez Kjoservices KrissB Ladiesman liteangle orca_photography parlour_photo philippahh shadowtime74 Skystudio tonyk1
Bawdenj
harbourstudio