New posing style....

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
31 March 2016 07:42
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Just recieved this off a model.......when asked for rates....."fashion and topless but with bra on-£30"......

Have worked with this model about 7 years ago.......so was curious.....

David Hunt is off-line
31 March 2016 09:23
dhuntuk
Photographer

Surrey
Camberley

LOL

But, I have had the same response a few years back when the model had just had a boob job and the scars were still quite red. The bra cups are pulled down under the boobs.

There was a model on here about 6-7 years ago who posed to open-leg but with her bra on. But she had massively different shaped boobs and was getting an operation to correct them.

It all sounds strange when this is discussed by photographers, but rather sensible and sensitive when coming from the models concerned.

AGS is off-line
31 March 2016 10:02
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

" so was curious....."

Or indeed... "buy curious" lol

Sorry... couldn't resist. Yes i've come across similar, if they want to keep something specific on, there's usually a very good reason for it, best not to push for a why though, largely it doesnt matter, you either accept, or you don't.

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
01 April 2016 08:33
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

to be honest im not interested in working with her again....just thought her mail reply funny...

AGS is off-line
01 April 2016 10:35
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

Oh you get some real gems from time to time. I got this one recently.
"I peered at your profile and you do a lot of Adult-rated shoots, which I have no interest in."
- which came from someone with a collection of BDSM collars who retweets vibrator giveaways. If people were to infer, they could certainly infer quite a lot from that, good job I didn't pre-judge, or, check her twitter account first.

But adult... on my port, where... I don't see it. I see mention of it, but I don't do that here unless it's on the models levels list. I don't automatically go straight to 'my' max level, I remain in the models and strive to deliver quality. For example, I'm doing a fitness/sports shoot over Goole way shortly... zero flesh involved, my idea btw, I've done a good amount of sports stuff, but not fitness directly and as such... in a gym.

A few have mentioned I have a lot of topless and nude and as such they aren't interested, but, they joined a site which is built primarily on topless and nude shoots, so - ya - I put that stuff in my port because it fits, but I strive to display a good variety of levels and styles all the same. Folks irked by that really ought to be on StarNow or similar.

I wish people would just stop jumping to conclusions... ya know.

Darrin Henry Photography is off-lineSilver Member
07 April 2016 01:25
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

I've had plenty of models very consious of stretch marks and we've had to work around with poses.
A lot of models also tell me what is their "best side" which sometimes I agree with but more often than not I can't tell any difference.
A model once came for a topless shoot I had casted for then when she arrived told me she didn't shoot topless and thought we could do just as good a job a bra on. We didn't do the shoot.

Generally though I am very sympathetic to models requests for how they prefer to be photographed as results are always better when the model has confidence in the person with the camera.
Darrin Henry Photography

AGS is off-line
07 April 2016 08:20
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

Oh been there, I casted a couple of years back to do a topless calendar, all the models were on the ball, aside from just the one who "didn't like her nipples" - but answered the cc anyway, then showed up. We DID a shoot, but it wasn't for the calendar, much to her disappointment... hey, its a topless calendar 'as described accurately in the cc'. Really good looking gal, but really, ladies, don't apply for things that don't suit you, I had to cover an series of fees for images I had to use elsewhere when an opportunity presented itself.

The moral here... READ FIRST, don't blindly apply just because it's there.

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
OlgaCabaeva TiaJonesXx
couchpotato Creativedge frankpht freddie jyp Vltavakrtek