Have you had an alien experience ?

AGS is off-line
27 March 2016 21:38
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

No worries...

Government involvement - without doubt, I mean, with all the alien films out there I think the human race IS ready and could handle a Gort / Klaatu type visitation, nothing on the scale of V, Childhoods End, or ID4 though. I for one certainly would not be overly freaked out. I'be probably had worse model for me.

As to what they find inside, a good one, all the tech we have come up with since Roswell is beyond belief, and were going so fast that even if you take todays tech back just 10 years, it would be largely unrecognisable. I think we ARE reverse engineering stuff, you can already faux hologram with a phone, we can project onto smoke, create 3d without glasses, and make bendable screens from OLED. I'm only aware in the main of the german pull-screw engine and the avrocar, BUT, there are diagrams showing how Gravity A and Gravity B drive work to create antigrav and propulsion - how far they have got with experiments is anyones guess, but there has certainly been far more sightings since the 80's; and I think that's less of 'alien' design and more of 'human progress WITH alien design'.

I've certainly witnessed things I can't explain, but that doesn't mean they don't have an explanation - I couldn't say whether or not a ufo was involved, in the sense of alien rather than 'we don't know what it is - hence unidentified'.
I've had the whole red eyes in the back of the car thing happen, I put it down to early morning hallucination, I've witnessed cars go over a hill onto a straight road and just disappear (no turn offs) when i've been right behind them... and I've had the whole low hum experience, especially around the time the black triangle was touring the country; but could I say aliens... no, not with certainty.

Mickey is off-line
28 March 2016 01:30
mikethefoto
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
mikethefoto
Worcestershire

Everytime I see Donald Trump talking I KNOW that there is alien life living on earth

AGS is off-line
28 March 2016 08:19
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

Full set of celebrity alien faces on Men In Black (first movie I think)

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa KerryWright24 miles mprzyb scarlettfoxett Sifx Winterlilly Yenguo
baxter1989 cefyl creakypete ElegantCaptures eosfan Fashionphotography geoffmarchant gordon GSC4X Ladiesman markeos50d MIB Njsphotography philippahh rscott360 Steveh32 Stevenbennett Vltavakrtek will_i_am