Reminder Secure

New to purestorm

14 March 2016 19:48
chrishughes
Photographer

Hi
I've been a photographer for about 2 years, but just recently joined Purestorm. I would be grateful to hear your comments on my portfolio.

Paul Jones is off-line
28 March 2016 13:50
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Well, as no-one else has commented I'll say that all the photographs are technically sound - well exposed, good contrast, decent saturation, etc.

The thing that I'd encourage you to work on is coaching better expressions from your models / subjects.  In particular, with regard to the eyes.

This video may / may not help.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org

diipii is off-line
16 April 2016 06:46
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

You are copying what you see on here and other sites like this. This is OK for a very short while to gain basic skills. This will become boring for everyone. You must have a theme that will support development and expansion into other ideas. Don't get hooked on the "next-model-camera-will-transform-my-work" because they never do. Ideas, ideas, ideas is the only way. Be bold, launch into experimentation and dont give a hoot what anyone says, especially anyone on here. This is not the home of good photography.
It only happens all the time.

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment pinklilly
Musicman