Reminder Secure

Wheres the new Year thread ???

Derek Rowlands is off-line
01 January 2016 16:50
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Quote from redbaron
Bloody Ell. Are you still around Dirkus. Happy new year yer old bugger. Been too busy milking sheep and shearing the cows recently to pop on the forums?

Greetings Red
Yea, something like that, bit over twelve months ago God and the Devil had a argument about me both saying you have him, Oh no you have him oh no you have him Etc etc. anyway the NHS intervened and so after making me Bionic they
sent me back into the community to make it suffer a while longer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yea not quite as active as I was but getting back into it now Cheers.

Hope all is well in your world and the new year brings lots of naked models, well that's what I'm hoping for!!! :-)

Have fun

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
02 January 2016 11:16
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

Happy new year to everyone.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

HowardJ is off-line
02 January 2016 15:08
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from Dirkus
Greetings Red

Yea, something like that, bit over twelve months ago God and the Devil had a argument about me both saying you have him, Oh no you have him oh no you have him Etc etc. anyway the NHS intervened and so after making me Bionic they
sent me back into the community to make it suffer a while longer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all is well in your world and the new year brings lots of naked models, well that's what I'm hoping for!!! :-)

Have fun

Sorry to hear that Dirkus. Good to hear you're on the mend. I hope you have a more restful 2016

Pontius584 is off-line
03 January 2016 06:47
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
Clwyd

Quote from Dirkus
Greetings Red Yea, something like that, bit over twelve months ago God and the Devil had a argument about me both saying you have him, Oh no you have him oh no you have him Etc etc. anyway the NHS intervened and so after making me Bionic they sent me back into the community to make it suffer a while longer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yea not quite as active as I was but getting back into it now Cheers. Hope all is well in your world and the new year brings lots of naked models, well that's what I'm hoping for!!! :-) Have fun

I'm sorry to hear that too, Dirkus - I'm sure the Devil would have won, you wouldn't have much fun in Heaven!

Seriously though, I'm glad you're on the mend and getting back to shooting.

Happy New Year!

Pete 

"The camera never lies" - but PhotoShop does!

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
03 January 2016 07:17
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from Dirkus

Greetings Red

Have fun

Glad you are still around Dirkus.
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

KevinJS is off-lineGold Member
03 January 2016 07:43
KevinJS
Photographer

London
London

Quote from Dirkus
Greetings Red Yea, something like that, bit over twelve months ago God and the Devil had a argument about me both saying you have him, Oh no you have him oh no you have him Etc etc. anyway the NHS intervened and so after making me Bionic they sent me back into the community to make it suffer a while longer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yea not quite as active as I was but getting back into it now Cheers. Hope all is well in your world and the new year brings lots of naked models, well that's what I'm hoping for!!! :-) Have fun

Glad your with us Dirkus and hope that ypu have fully recovered

I want to die in my sleep, like my grandather. Not screaming like his passengers

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ouaou
AaronKent Andy_B azurphotos Bane711 Blancho Bodybragging dby47 FirstLifePhotography George99 golddustphoto john_at_tina_spice martinchristie minolta mlp numb qandrew RenedeHaan Spiritofwales stevegosh Steveh32