Reminder Secure

Polite no thank yous

12 December 2015 18:47
JamilaBray
Model

Hey!

Just a quick one. I personally have been replying to every message wether I'm interested or it's a polite no Thankyou. But is it over polite to reply back to everyone? Is it the thing to do on this site?

Your thoughts please.

I feel awkward when I'm not interested in working with someone and dread an upset message back but it's just polite isn't it?

w4pictures is off-line
12 December 2015 20:15
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Everyone appreciates a reply, even if its "no thanks". Keep up the good work.

Johnathon is off-line
13 December 2015 01:57
Johnathons
Photographer

Birmingham

A nothanks is always welcome as it will keep you in mind for future shoots a non answer will not in my view

13 December 2015 08:16
JamilaBray
Model

Thankyou I thought so

AGS is off-line
18 December 2015 13:00
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

Replying to every message shows more effort than I've seen in a long time Good job, keep it up.
*reaches up and waves at you i'm so close*

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
18 December 2015 17:48
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Now that's what I call a professional attitude. 
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Kevin Wilson is off-lineSilver Member
20 December 2015 18:17
kerandastudio2
Studio
kerandastudio2
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

Well done Jamila. Perfect example to everyone, be it models, photographers, studio's ect'.

Portfolios4U is off-linePlatinum Member
21 December 2015 04:44
Gordon
Photographer
Gordon
Conwy
Abergele

Quote from w4pictures
Everyone appreciates a reply, even if its "no thanks". Keep up the good work.

A few years ago I  had a rude reply from a model who I sent a mesage saying "no thank you" when she repied to my casting call, I sent her a mesage back saying what makes her so  special, then blocked her from sending me any more mesages and warned a few others not the have anything to do with her. I still send mesages out saying no thank you, even iif that dumb cow was rude to me. She is no longer on this site. What made things even worse , she claimed to be a very experienced model.

The King of fancy dress

Elaine  is off-lineSilver Member
28 December 2015 03:56
seeryder
Model
seeryder
West Yorkshire
Wakefield

I reply to enquiries quickly & politely. There is no need for anybody to be rude at any time . Some people do find rejection hard to take, but there is no point in being unpleasant.

Paul Hodson is off-line
28 December 2015 09:35
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

It sure ain't wrong!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
abouncer Gazza iestyn johndt supernova Thunder_Photos