Reminder Secure

Had a great candle wax on skin video shoot with models Electric Nymph and Rascal333. Link here :)

RealityImaging is off-line
11 December 2015 16:00

United Kingdom

I arranged to shoot the above theme with the intention of making it sensual and erotic rather than blatantly two girls in action with hot dripping candle wax.

Both Electric Nymph and Rascal333 were brilliant in executing my ideas and helping out with suggestions on interaction between the two of them.

Please note there are few glimpses of female nudity so this is not safe for work but hopefully the fun that was had creating it comes across and I am really pleased with the results as were they.

For those interested in equipment I have listed this in the video description at the following link. I didn't add that the maximum frame-rate I shot at was 500-fps for the wax on nipple now I have Smile

So here's the link, cheers, RI:

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AMANDAEDWARDS Ashleighmckenzie bonni_cuffs Franchella QueenDeeVa01 Sammy_Louise
altf4images badger Brian2008 diphoto dorrian FocusPhotography fotobyian gunnergraham Ianmcculloch JohnDentonPhoto jonnywoo Klp magpie1 Matt1988 Mattcairns Oberonfoto panda49 peteb philippahh PhotoSpyroS pixelking redbaron Studio1 swalsh58 Sybarite tigerman Willjamieson