Reminder Secure

Pageant advice?

Moorlane is off-line
11 November 2015 06:06
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

www.galaxypageantsuk.com

A model friend has been told that based on some images she has sent them she has been selected to take part in a pageant finals near to where she lives. It is titled ' Miss Galaxy Wales ' . They are asking for £295 for her to take her place in the finals.Does anyone have any experience of or know anything about the company organising this? Thanks

Oscars Photostudio is off-line
11 November 2015 07:36
oscar
Photographer
oscar
Cheshire
Nr Warrington

Usually if they are asking for money it's best avoided. Have you googled??

Mantisphoto is off-lineSilver Member
12 November 2015 22:07
mantisphoto
Photographer
mantisphoto
Birmingham

I am heavily involved in the pageant industry and know galaxy very very well... feel free to message me!

Paul Riddell is off-line
16 November 2015 05:47
riddell
Photographer
riddell
Hertfordshire
berkhamsted

Sounds best avoided to me. For £295.00 she could get a quality professional portfolio made instead.
www.photographybyriddell.co.uk

John Adrian Studios is off-line
16 November 2015 11:41
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Why not try for Miss Wales?
A long established title owned by Miss World Ltd.
Miss Wales then represents her country in the Miss World Contest, which is a very glamorous contest to take part in, fabulous prizes for the winner and a title that really means something for her in her year of office and beyond.
Best of all, it's free to enter and generates a large amount of money for worthwhile charities along the way - beauty with a purpose.
cheeky

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs estefy86 Kaylie Lusciousabi29 Missbrook Winterlilly
amvma anthonyh antoinewynn Aquarian Creativedge jackw Kjoservices Ladiesman lenspoynter liteangle mlp myview rod_m99 scottmcccxiv stevegosh Steveh32 steven1
matt