Reminder Secure

I'm new to this site but not to modelling - I'd love a portfolio review!

07 November 2015 05:26
KatarinaMarie_
Model

Hello!

I've been modelling on and off for several years but have only just joined Purestorm. I'd really love to hear people's opinions on what works and doesn't work on my profile and whether or not people would want to work with me.

Thanks in advance!

Katarina

Dave A is off-lineGold Member
07 November 2015 08:17
anthon
Photographer
anthon
Merseyside
west kirby/wirral

i like your creatve side !,be good to see more shots.not shooting much at moment,but would definately want to work with !.

07 November 2015 20:35
KatarinaMarie_
Model

Quote from anthon
i like your creatve side !,be good to see more shots.not shooting much at moment,but would definately want to work with !.

Thanks Anthon. I'll dig out some more shots to upload - I've covered some styles which maybe I'm not really showing currently. I'll be heading down to Liverpool in the New Year - maybe around February/March - let me know if you think you'll be shooting then and I'll drop you a message closer to the time. You have some wonderful images on your tumblr.

w4pictures is off-line
09 November 2015 04:43
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Firstly, welcome to PS.

Out of your port, the black and white one stands out as the most classic of your pictures. Interesting that you also do photography - looking at the mix of framing/cropping, processing and poses, this could be a photographer's portfolio.

You have a good mix of arthouse pictures, an appealing look and style which puts you firmly in the arty sphere for the moment. All good to my mind.

Enjoy yourself and keep the pictures coming.

11 November 2015 09:06
KatarinaMarie_
Model

Quote from w4pictures
Firstly, welcome to PS.

Out of your port, the black and white one stands out as the most classic of your pictures. Interesting that you also do photography - looking at the mix of framing/cropping, processing and poses, this could be a photographer's portfolio.

You have a good mix of arthouse pictures, an appealing look and style which puts you firmly in the arty sphere for the moment. All good to my mind.

Enjoy yourself and keep the pictures coming.

Thank you for your kind words, it's interesting that you can see it could be a photographer's portfolio!

michael is off-lineSilver Member
29 November 2015 17:26
michael196654
Photographer
michael196654
South Yorkshire
sheffield

Like your Port ,but I.don't think your main profile pic needs to be there,more Colourful Sharp pics..I would work with you.

Profile Pictures is off-line
29 November 2015 19:22
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Looks good, interesting.

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Modtog1976 poah Rowen16