CADBURYS NEW MILK TRAY MAN

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
27 October 2015 07:33
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

So who would YOU put forward and nominate from Purestorm for the new hero of the Cadburys Milk Tray advert?

Could be a male model, or even a photographer, or maybe even a girl who is a bit of a lad...whoever looks good in a black polo neck sweater wink

https://www.newmilktrayman.com/

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
27 October 2015 07:46
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

If you'd have asked this five years ago on here there'd have been plenty of worthwhile contenders. Sadly they've all gone now
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

27 October 2015 12:17
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Oh dear Stephen, that's rather killed the thread before it even started - lol.

The first questions in the competition are about how KIND the contestants entering are, and also how adventurous...

Looks will play a part, true, but it's the overall personality that will win through.
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
28 October 2015 04:00
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Would nominate myself for the vacancy, But I'm more milky bar kid than milk tray.

28 October 2015 11:55
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Quote from paulford
Would nominate myself for the vacancy, But I'm more milky bar kid than milk tray.

As long as you look good in a black polo neck jumper cool GO FOR IT Paul...

Derek Rowlands is off-line
28 October 2015 18:35
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Greetings

Yea, if they want a seedy grey haired fat Dirkus is a naughty person then I'm their man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Have fun

29 October 2015 04:02
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Quote from Dirkus
Greetings Yea, if they want a seedy grey haired fat SuzyMonty is a naughty person then I'm their man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Have fun

You are too modest Derek...your models rate you as a ' lovely, warm, friendly person' and with 'a fab sense of humour' - Go for It !!!

KevinJS is off-lineGold Member
29 October 2015 15:27
KevinJS
Photographer

London
London

Quote from Dirkus
Greetings Yea, if they want a seedy grey haired fat KevinJS is a naughty person then I'm their man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Have fun

Hi Dirkus

Been a while but that is me you are talking about lol

Kevin

I want to die in my sleep, like my grandather. Not screaming like his passengers

Derek Rowlands is off-line
30 October 2015 15:09
Dirkus
Photographer

Clwyd

Quote from KevinJS
Hi Dirkus

Been a while but that is me you are talking about

Greetings Kevin

Ha! Well I didn't like to say..................

And yes it has

Have fun

30 October 2015 15:57
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Hope you both have your man-kinis at the ready, the competition is hotting up dear or dear surprise

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Danielamoreno1975 danixhale Dolphin Lushlolly Pinklilly tanyacox
abouncer azurphotos barrysmiles Blancho david1500 diphoto Essexjohn fannmore FlyingShot GlasgowPhotographer Gregory_Mason Hioctane ism1967 James7799 just_lez Kjoservices KrissB Ladiesman liteangle orca_photography parlour_photo philippahh shadowtime74 Skystudio tonyk1
Bawdenj
harbourstudio