Goodbye..

Jesfish is off-line
24 September 2015 17:00
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Hi, I'm deleting my modelling profile on here but wanted to say goodbye, and thank you to the people I've worked with over the years.

Best wishes to everyone,

Jes

Einstein is off-line
24 September 2015 17:29
Einstein
Photographer

West Midlands

Hi Jes

I've never worked with you but enjoyed reading your contributions over the years.

Sorry to see another of the Purestorm old school leave.

All the best for the future!
Hung like Einstein, brain like a horse!

Profile Pictures is off-line
24 September 2015 18:46
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Good luck and best wishes Jes, certainly i feel lucky to have worked with you in my formative months. Thoroughly nice person and full of good advice. A loss to this community for sure.

w4pictures is off-line
24 September 2015 19:34
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Jes, you've always come across as the most accomplished of models and balanced of people. Your contribution will be sorely missed.

All good wishes.

marlham is off-line
25 September 2015 02:45
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Quote from w4pictures
Jes, you've always come across as the most accomplished of models and balanced of people. Your contribution will be sorely missed. All good wishes.

Ditto that.

Sad to see you go but best wishes to you

25 September 2015 11:54
kazstudio
Photographer

One of the most beautiful, talented and hard working models I have had the pleasure to create images with.
Good luck, Jessica.
Clive.
Always looking for slim, fit, toned girls who can pose art nude for my various projects.

Chris is off-line
25 September 2015 11:56
CCP
Photographer
CCP
Essex
Near East London

Good bye. I've enjoyed looking at your portfolio numerous times. Good luck with your future.

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
25 September 2015 12:04
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

I hope you are moving on to better things Jes
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

26 September 2015 07:23
paule
Photographer

as some of the others have said.. not worked with you though enjoyed your positive & constructive contributions to the site over the years, in addition to really nice work you create..

best of luck in your future endeavours..

KevinJS is off-lineGold Member
26 September 2015 12:18
KevinJS
Photographer

London
London

Hi Jes,
Sorry to read that, I never had the opportunity to work with you though I would have liked to. I hope you are moving on to a place where you will be happy, best of luck and hope all goes well for you
I want to die in my sleep, like my grandather. Not screaming like his passengers

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
toniallcorn
andyritchie aprilscherz3 FirstLifePhotography Fluffypup George99 martinchristie photofrank Platidonio Steveh32