Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
28 September 2015 07:24
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from xtiggerx
Dont Know if "white knight" phrase was a act of sarcasum or praise or POOR use of words but yet again...lets get at the guy who has added to the post....Some guys are happy to attack people who post when commenting about things "they" dont aggree with..Im NOT commenting about the OP's forum posting but the last two postings..... This is why i rarely post on here...

It's not a case of not agreeing.  We're talking about a proven sex offender here, not simply talking about someone's opionion / point of view.

Accusing someone reporting the OP of being a 'white knight' is effectively saying the sex offender referred to has done nothing wrong and the OP is overreacting to a misdemeanor.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

AGS is off-line
21 December 2015 06:38
AndyGStudios
Photographer

West Yorkshire
Wakefield

Fiona Cooper er, blast from the past, I remember seeing the ads in the back of mags... I ... umm, never bought, honest guv ! back when I was in college in the '90s.

HowardJ is off-line
21 December 2015 12:39
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Did he get sentenced?

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
22 December 2015 08:50
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from HowardJ
Did he get sentenced?

At the last minute he changed his plea to not guilty. I'm guessing he knows he's in for a custodial and is trying to prolong his freedom as long as possible. I think (but have not verified) that trial is due in Feb, my guess is that he will try to delay as long as possible, using health grounds, plea changes etc and will change back to guilty at the last possible minute.

I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

HowardJ is off-line
22 December 2015 16:15
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from IainT
At the last minute he changed his plea to not guilty. I'm guessing he knows he's in for a custodial and is trying to prolong his freedom as long as possible. I think (but have not verified) that trial is due in Feb, my guess is that he will try to delay as long as possible, using health grounds, plea changes etc and will change back to guilty at the last possible minute.

Odd, but I guess that's to be expected. You'd think his previous guilty plea would make it a clear cut case.

Sevenswans is off-line
30 December 2015 12:36
Yorkieguy1
Photographer
Yorkieguy1
West Yorkshire

I heard years ago that he had a much more infamous brother. Not sure if that was an urban myth. Perhaps someone can clarify.

Aegean is off-line
04 January 2016 18:50
AegeanSoft
Photographer
AegeanSoft
London

Quote from Yorkieguy1
I heard years ago that he had a much more infamous brother. Not sure if that was an urban myth. Perhaps someone can clarify.

Serial killer Peter Sutcliffe (the Yorkshire Ripper) has two brothers Mick & Carl, so the above statement is incorrect.
www.aegeansoft.com Adult and fetish web site designers photographers and video producers

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Royb
basil imagezone jharrison004 Modtog1976