HowardJ is off-line
25 September 2015 09:38
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from IainT

I thought you had gone back to the old ways of trying to wind me up which in most circumstances is a bit of a laugh and something i,m up for, but this is a serious and sensitive subject.

But fair enough i,ll take your point as valid and appologise for being sarcastic. But its irrelevant as I have no interest in encouraging new models to take up adult, quite the opposite.

Don't worry I'm sure I can find other ways of winding you up if you're missing it.

It's not so much encouraging them to take it up as them already having decided to try it and looking for someone to offer them cash to do it. Previously they might have found Phil's ad in The Stage and gone to him. Without him then there's a gap or maybe modelling has moved more to the internet and people don't read The Stage anymore?

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
25 September 2015 11:26
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from HowardJ

Don't worry I'm sure I can find other ways of winding you up if you're missing it.

Do you know what, I do miss the banter and wind ups there used to be on here, the other lot are more serious.
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
25 September 2015 14:29
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from IainT
Do you know what, I do miss the banter and wind ups there used to be on here, the other lot are more serious.

They're only more serious because they know Russ can't take a joke and has a tendency to ban people that offend him or any of his 'mates'.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

HowardJ is off-line
25 September 2015 15:07
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from RedChecker
They're only more serious because they know Russ can't take a joke and has a tendency to ban people that offend him or any of his 'mates'.

I'd not really noticed they were more serious. It does feel quite different though.

Paul Hodson is off-line
26 September 2015 05:30
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from HowardJ
I'd not really noticed they were more serious. It does feel quite different though.

Hard to get a feel for this place with only 6 people on it! 
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

David Hunt is off-line
27 September 2015 04:57
dhuntuk
Photographer

Surrey
Camberley

I do love these white knight threads.

And, I do so hope that Mr Sutcliffe gets his years in prison that he so justly deserves.

Andy is off-line
27 September 2015 16:14
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

Quote from dhuntuk
I do love these white knight threads. And, I do so hope that Mr Sutcliffe gets his years in prison that he so justly deserves.

White knight thread ! are you serious ? How do you get to that conclusion ?

A serial sex offender, a conversation on here, and because it is discussed openly and brought to the attention of others,  your opening statement makes the OP a white knight ? with the un savoury attachment that seems to draw on this and other forums !

so you think it's ok for any model to work with this man and possibly not have the available info highlighted on this thread and elsewhere to hand ! There should be more threads about him (and others) but no one apart from Iain had the balls to stand up and out him in the manner he did on here and kudos to Purestorm for allowing it.

Id rather be tagged with the name White Knight any day of the week if it kept a model safe somewhere down the line, and if there is one person on this forum who does not need to pull the " white knight " trick it is the op who is probably the most published photographer on this forum and presumably turns more models away in a month than i'd ever be lucky to work with in a lifetime.

You know, ive not shot in a while mostly due to other activities/hobbies and i've not been active on the forums, you've made me realise why again today.
lets get shootin

Profile Pictures is off-line
28 September 2015 05:12
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Quote from dhuntuk
I do love these white knight threads.

And, I do so hope that Mr Sutcliffe gets his years in prison that he so justly deserves.

Offering the benefit of the doubt, that you failed to glean that 'white knight' is a phrase commonly offered as sarcasm rather than praise?

However, if you had intended some slur directed to the OP or others here, then I'm pretty unimpressed.

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
28 September 2015 05:44
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Dont Know if "white knight" phrase was a act of sarcasum or praise or POOR use of words but yet again...lets get at the guy who has added to the post....Some guys are happy to attack people who post when commenting about things "they" dont aggree with..Im NOT commenting about the OP's forum posting but the last two postings.....
This is why i rarely post on here...

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
28 September 2015 05:45
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

And im sure ill get lambasted by the same guys or their "friends"......hey ho....

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
maria_dyl
andygstudios