This thread is being watched by 2 people
Andy is off-line
25 September 2015 06:15
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

nothing even shows when searching court hearings for that date !
lets get shootin

Paul Hodson is off-line
25 September 2015 06:29
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from IainT
Its quite difficult to get information. You would think for a second offence with a custodial sentence he would have been sentenced straight away. I suspect he may not be going to jail on medical grounds.

Cos' he's a sick mph is a naughty personlaugh
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
25 September 2015 06:34
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from RoxyMendez
He's older than that, the article posted is dated 2002.

Ah, I didn't spot that
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Andy is off-line
25 September 2015 06:41
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

medical grounds ?
Nothing outwardly obvious then ? having just checked his site he is capable of F****** all ages, and shapes and sizes? at least he treats everyone fairy with no bias.

maybe a condition related to lack of care re protection ?
I just hope the girls all checked his certs were up to date

lets get shootin

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
25 September 2015 06:54
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from photostore
medical grounds ?
Nothing outwardly obvious then ? having just checked his site he is capable of F****** all ages, and shapes and sizes? at least he treats everyone fairy with no bias.

maybe a condition related to lack of care re protection ?
I just hope the girls all checked his certs were up to date

I've heard rumours and I learned from another forum that the lady who was shooting most of the content is no longer doing so. I have a suspicion that no more content will be produced but I could be wrong.

There does not appear to be any public record of his appearance yet, but I checked with the court and they verified it.
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

HowardJ is off-line
25 September 2015 07:26
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from IainT
I've heard rumours and I learned from another forum that the lady who was shooting most of the content is no longer doing so. I have a suspicion that no more content will be produced but I could be wrong.

There does not appear to be any public record of his appearance yet, but I checked with the court and they verified it.

I think they are actually getting content from eastern europe.

I do wonder about the motives of some of the people following the behaviour of this individual. I appreciate he's not someone I'd recommend people to work with but many models have successfully worked with him and have done so many times.

Is it purely motivated by ridding the industry of him due to his behaviour or is there an element of eliminating competition too?

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
25 September 2015 07:43
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from HowardJ
 Is it purely motivated by ridding the industry of him due to his behaviour or is there an element of eliminating competition too?

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

25 September 2015 08:45
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from HowardJ

Is that comment motivated by a desire to look stupid or just blissful ignorance?

If its the former...congratulations, you have succeeded.

If its the latter...let me enlighten you. Sutcliff has only ever produced content to be used internally by his company. I have only ever produced content for external clients. We have never been in competition.

However, in theory Sutcliffe no longer using the services of his UK producer is detrimental to me as she is competent and is in direct competition and is now looking for new clients. My best interests would be served by preserving the status quo or stepping in and offering to shoot his content.

HowardJ is off-line
25 September 2015 08:51
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from IainT

Is that comment motivated by a desire to look stupid or just blissful ignorance?

If its the former...congratulations, you have succeeded.

If its the latter...let me enlighten you. Sutcliff has only ever produced content to be used internally by his company. I have only ever produced content for external clients. We have never been in competition.

However, in theory Sutcliffe no longer using the services of his UK producer is detrimental to me as she is competent and is in direct competition and is now looking for new clients. My best interests would be served by preserving the status quo or stepping in and offering to shoot his content.

Really Iain, there's no need to be so sensitive and abusive.

It was more related to competition for models than competition for work. I believe he has worked with a number of models that have only worked with him and then decided not to pursue modelling as a career. Their decision may have been made as a result of his behaviour or because they decided it just wasn't for them. Either way he has ended up with content of models that haven't had long modelling career. Without him or his company hiring models then somebody else is going to be attracting these newbies and getting this content.

25 September 2015 09:09
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from HowardJ

Really Iain, there's no need to be so sensitive and abusive.

It was more related to competition for models than competition for work. I believe he has worked with a number of models that have only worked with him and then decided not to pursue modelling as a career. Their decision may have been made as a result of his behaviour or because they decided it just wasn't for them. Either way he has ended up with content of models that haven't had long modelling career. Without him or his company hiring models then somebody else is going to be attracting these newbies and getting this content.

I thought you had gone back to the old ways of trying to wind me up which in most circumstances is a bit of a laugh and something i,m up for, but this is a serious and sensitive subject.

But fair enough i,ll take your point as valid and appologise for being sarcastic. But its irrelevant as I have no interest in encouraging new models to take up adult, quite the opposite.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jessicaliu1993 mandymack
AndyGStudios antoinewynn antonart bilingbo BobWright Daddylonglense flawless_photo GlasgowPhotographer gshocker30 Kjoservices marchondowntheline metro MIB michael_cameraman Nothingventured philippahh Rare1953 rscott360 Steveharratt Thunder_Photos Zuiko
grailmodels