Havoc is off-line
14 September 2015 10:09
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotography
East Sussex
Brighton

Hey all!

I was a member here a few years back when it was the centre for all things photo UK, but I just joined up again yesterday and wondered how busy it was around here these days? Going by posting dates, the forums are very quiet and a search of my local area shows not too many models logging in this month. Thought it might be best to ask before upgrading my account.

Cheers

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
14 September 2015 11:22
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Welcome back.
Yes it is very quiet here these days, nothing like a few years ago. It is a shame as those of us who are still here would love the owners to try and re-vamp it so there was more activity, but they don't seem too fussed to be honest. I still have paid membership as I want to support the site but I can see me downgrading shortly if something isn't done soon.
How hard can it be?

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
14 September 2015 11:46
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Hello! Yes it is very quiet. I may downgrade myself soon as nothing is done to improve the site.

Pentti Pohjonen is off-lineSilver Member
14 September 2015 12:18
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
Finland
VAASA

Quote from JenSomerfield
as nothing is done to improve the site.

Ok, I bite. What should be improved ?

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
14 September 2015 13:54
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Quote from PHP_Photography
Ok, I bite. What should be improved ?

I can't search my messages properly. The interface, banner, and look of the site is very dated. You get the idea

Pentti Pohjonen is off-lineSilver Member
14 September 2015 14:29
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
Finland
VAASA

Quote from JenSomerfield
I can't search my messages properly. The interface, banner, and look of the site is very dated. You get the idea

I personally like how the site looks, it's very clear and everything can found easily.

Message search has one problem, can't do a general search ( without a name ).

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
15 September 2015 06:00
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

I have little or no interest in any foums,Im only here to contact and hopefully work with models.That's becoming rarer and rarer here, as quality models downgrade and go else where.Does'nt bode well for the future

15 September 2015 08:36
mickmartin
Photographer

Quiet as the grave - everyone's gone elsewhere. I only stay on here out of a sense of nostalgia. It's a bit like Net Model was a a few years back. Does anyone know if it's still going?

Profile Pictures is off-line
15 September 2015 08:57
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Weird.

Profile Pictures is off-line
15 September 2015 08:59
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Quote from Havocphotography
Hey all!

I was a member here a few years back when it was the centre for all things photo UK, but I just joined up again yesterday and wondered how busy it was around here these days? Going by posting dates, the forums are very quiet and a search of my local area shows not too many models logging in this month. Thought it might be best to ask before upgrading my account.

Cheers

I don't seem to be able to post any comments currently...

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
jessicaliu1993 Just_Janine
AndyGStudios Aquarius JSP sct73