This thread is being watched by 1 person
Darrin Henry Photography is off-lineSilver Member
04 September 2015 11:24
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

I was priviliged this summer to shoot and interview the lovely Tina Kay for our photography blog, What The Saints Did Next. Easily one of the most professional and accomplished models I've ever shot and one of the most interesting conversations ever over a cup of tea afterwards. Hope fellow PureStormers might enjoy the post. Cheers frown
Darrin Henry Photography

Simon Chan is off-line
04 September 2015 12:44
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

I met Tina a few years ago, she use to be a Purestormer. Last I heard she went to LA. No idea she was back in the UK.

JSP is off-linePlatinum Member
05 September 2015 04:15
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

Tina is definitely looking even more stunning now than when I 1st met her a few years ago.
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

Amber West is off-line
05 September 2015 10:16
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

I like the interview style, very cool.
Tina's a total darling to work with - absolute professional and a really lovely person

Roger Vaughan is off-line
06 September 2015 05:51
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Warwickshire
Rugby

I've worked with the delightful Tina a couple of times. She was so hardworking she must have shot with every photographer in the UK. According to her Twitter feed she is still in LA.
Roger Vaughan

08 September 2015 21:02
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

Quote from Amber6
I like the interview style, very cool. Tina's a total darling to work with - absolute professional and a really lovely person

Couldn't agree more Amber, Tina's a pro, it was like she was reading my mind throughout the shoot, shifting easily from pose to pose without hardly any direction and just making my job so easy. Glad you enjoyed the interview cheeky
Darrin Henry Photography

08 September 2015 21:15
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

Quote from BigEarsPix
I've worked with the delightful Tina a couple of times. She was so hardworking she must have shot with every photographer in the UK. According to her Twitter feed she is still in LA.

Enjoyed reading a few of your blog posts Roger, especially had a good chuckle at "It's Different For Girls." Been there!
Yes, I think Tina's still in LA at the mo.
Darrin Henry Photography

Roger Vaughan is off-line
13 September 2015 08:36
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Warwickshire
Rugby

Quote from darrinhenry
Enjoyed reading a few of your blog posts Roger, especially had a good chuckle at "It's Different For Girls." Been there!
Yes, I think Tina's still in LA at the mo.

Thank you.

Roger Vaughan

Razoir is off-line
13 September 2015 11:31
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Depends who you mean by Tina Kay.

There is Tiina K, a blond who was an active and very good adult model, based in London. She went to the USA.
Then there is Tina Kay, a brunette who is an active adult model in the UK. I THINK she is based in the middle of the country.

Both have been active on AIR but only Tina Kay UK is active on there now. As far as I know.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

Tiina  is off-line
14 September 2015 14:54
tiinak
Model
tiinak
California
San Diego

Quote from JeromeRazoir
Depends who you mean by Tina Kay.

There is Tiina K, a blond who was an active and very good adult model, based in London. She went to the USA.
Then there is Tina Kay, a brunette who is an active adult model in the UK. I THINK she is based in the middle of the country.

Both have been active on AIR but only Tina Kay UK is active on there now. As far as I know.

Thank you.
Looks like Tina Kay is in California too.
"live your dream, don't dream your life" x

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alexandru66 Fluffypup ianscales Johnathons Lumen photochroma photofrank Steveh32 Willjamieson