This thread is being watched by 1 person
Razoir is off-line
24 August 2015 09:30
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Following on from the last one, when we had about 20 people attending, the next Exeter Social is on Wednesday 2nd. September. It is held in George's Meeting Hall, a huge Wetherspoons pub, in South Street, Exeter. Bottom end of South Street, on the left. Start between 19.00 and 19.30. EVERY PS member is welcome.

Bring business cards, folio, new kit you want everyone to maul (!) and a sense of humour. The idea is to talk about model photography, meet each other and network.

Come and go as you please although some of us hang about until we get chucked out!

Parking is limited on street but there is a car park at the end of the road or the Guildhall car park and the Mary Arches Street car parks are within walking distance.  Just about walkable from the bus station or from either Exeter St. David's or Exeter Central railway stations.
Beer is cheap and they do good, affordable food as well.

If you are a bit shy or get lost my mobile number is  REMOVED BY ADMIN. Call me and I will help. Happy to meet people at the door etc.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

Dave King is off-line
05 September 2015 13:48
Cladius
Photographer
Cladius
Devon
Exmouth

Nice to see someone doing something too raise interest in model photography, maybe a group shoot could be arranged!!

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa chosin RedXXX
63jian abouncer brendan cliffc davidd200 djb1 donaldmac dorrian ellessephotography frankpht hylander jackw jayfish Jpdo jpegster keltica MIB nothingventured redbaron rembrandt Reynard rscott360 siclews steveh32 swalsh58 Willjamieson