New Studio in Milton Keynes - Opinions Welcome

TheStudioMK is off-line
21 August 2015 07:38
TheStudioMK
Photographer
TheStudioMK
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

No offense taken... the reason for my post was "market research" so this is the input I wanted to hear... as was said, no point chucking good money at it, if it's never going to work...

grisey is off-line
21 August 2015 08:42
grisey
Photographer

Clwyd

Ask yourself, would you book a 2 bedroom flat over a 4/5 bedroom house with double/triple the amount of shooting
space.

Wayne

Paul Riddell is off-line
01 September 2015 04:05
riddell
Photographer
riddell
Hertfordshire
berkhamsted

I use studios and various locations all the time. As to who and where I book basically comes down to 3 main factors.

1. Look
2. Location
3. Price

Obviously without the right look to fulfil the clients brief then I'm not going to book, price and location may prohibit a client booking.

Other factors are weather or not there is lighting and other equipment there for my use and another extremely important thing is -

4. Parking

Generally myself, MUA, stylist, client with products etc. are all going to have lots of heavy kit and stuff, so onsite parking is essential.

Paul
www.photographybyriddell.co.uk
www.photographybyriddell.co.uk

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
DareMeDD ElleLaura LunaDaze RoxyMendez VictoriaClaire
dorrian iDubai2018 Jskazza malross74 nickdandalos orca_photography PJAPhotography redbaron rod_m99 skymouse stevebenson superstorm Thunder_Photos Willjamieson