Reminder Secure

New East-Anglia Based Model

14 August 2015 15:44
BlueEyedWolf
Model

Just thought it would be nice to stop by and say 'hi' to everyone! I am relatively new to modelling so it would be lovely if anyone fancies giving me some advice.

Cheers, Winter

ChrisS is off-line
14 August 2015 18:23
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

You have a nice portfolio so far. Only thing that's a shame is the horrible watermarks that distract from your images. I stand by what I said in your main profile picture - your eyes are alluring and command attention

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
14 August 2015 18:41
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

Agree about the water marks but you look good.Very good start

Elaine  is off-lineSilver Member
15 August 2015 04:29
seeryder
Model
seeryder
West Yorkshire
Wakefield

My advice is to get some glam shoots with local photographers before saying you do adult to all & sundry . Read Iain T on that subject. He is not far from you .

marlham is off-line
15 August 2015 08:11
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Welcome to PS

None of your images are what I'd call boudoir so I'm slightly bemused when you say "I have done 2 boudoir shoots in the past (please see my gallery) and I am looking to expand upon this".

Main issue though is that your images are horrendous to look at the way they've been presented to you by the photographer. I sincerely hope you didn't pay for them. Entirely unsuitable for a model's portfolio IMO - the faster you replace them the better.

Good luck

w4pictures is online
15 August 2015 09:46
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Hello and welcome. I agree with the watermark comments. Shame since you have some lovely pictures.

Its a very good start. Keep them coming!

15 August 2015 10:55
BlueEyedWolf
Model

Hi everyone, thanks for the lovely feedback. I know the water marks are super annoying, but that was all the photographer provided :-/
Seeryder; I am currently talking to Ian about a possible collaboration! He's got some great idea for the shoot so I am very excited to see how it turns out

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
15 August 2015 12:56
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Hi Winter and welcome to PS
How hard can it be?

Profile Pictures is off-line
16 August 2015 05:03
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Best guess right now is that you'd do well in fashion type shots based on your look. Catwalk convention says you're not tall enough for the designers to use at the top end, but nonetheless, would probably look great in clothes.

As it stands, you'll need a wider ranging portfolio and one which shows what you look like more clearly than your current set. These aren't dreadful, but the watermark is a bit of a joke and actually obscures your face in some shots.

Id suggest some carefully TF shoots with photographers who can give good direction and don't have weird watermark habits. Ian t is one such photographer with a great track record in adult and lingerie. You'll need others to show range and develop your posing and expressive skills.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 klouise1992 mandymack Michelledefeo1 missloulou shadowsfire
Antony13 cliffc david1500 djb1 ElegantCaptures extra_mayo iestyn JSP KDP lfc9_uk nemesis redbaron Steveh32 stibnite tim_oh842 Tonypage w4pictures