Reminder Secure

photoshop elements 8

Moorlane is off-line
05 August 2015 09:55
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

Could any of you nice purestorm members please give me some idea of the value of a genuine unused elements 8 ? Thanks

Pentti Pohjonen is off-lineSilver Member
05 August 2015 11:04
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
Finland
VAASA

Probably £0.

It's very old version ( from 2009 ) so it does not support newer cameras without using DNG converter.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
05 August 2015 11:12
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

You get Elements free with most new machines anyway.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

GCImages is online
05 August 2015 18:06
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

It is worth something.  I use Elements 7 on my tower which is much better (IMHO) than elements 12 on the laptop.  I base that on fewer clicks to do the same thing, easier screen navigation and just simpler to use.  The liquify tool on 7 is also much easier and manipulable than on 12.

It won't be worth much, given it wasn't that expensive in the first place, but for someone with a slightly older setup and kit, £20-30 would be a good investment.

Profile Pictures is off-line
05 August 2015 22:22
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I'd be inclined to spend the money on adobe Cc for less than a tenner a month, then use Lightroom for most things, maybe 5-30% on Photoshop depending on your photo style and workload.

Moorlane is off-line
06 August 2015 05:30
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

Thanks guys.I have seen it on that online auction site for £ 43 ( Buy it Now price) UK distribution

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bobberjobber mandymack
Blancho djb1 donaldmac glowintheghost grahamsphotography GSC4X keltica Ladiesman Ludapix nemesis peter_d_photography philippahh Stoker Studio1