Can't copy a link into the text body or add hyperlinks

Darrin Henry Photography is off-lineSilver Member
29 July 2015 15:29
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

Just checking if there are any issues with posting links within a forum post? I've been trying to add a link but that brings up the pop-up menu which then gets stuck and causes the browser tab to have to be closed. I also can't copy and paste into the topic body text a url or any text. I'm thinking it's me doing something wrong but can't figure out what? Any help appreciated. Cheers.

Darrin Henry Photography

marlham is off-line
29 July 2015 16:21
marlhamphoto
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
marlhamphoto
Kent
Canterbury

Just some link.

Works OK for me so I guess the problem must be your end

Matthew G is off-line
01 August 2015 18:23
MG
Photographer
MG
Warwickshire

When you see a post, theres a box underneath that says quick reply. There are no hperlinks or toolbar in that box. In order to place a link you need to click on 'Post Reply'. On Ipads and some browsers the wysyg (what you see is what you get) box doesn't come up and on some browsers it takes a few seconds to come up.

took me years to find that out!

Darrin Henry Photography is off-lineSilver Member
02 August 2015 03:33
darrinhenry
Photographer
darrinhenry
London
London

Thanks for the replies. It's obviously my end then but still can't figure it out. I'm trying to submit a new post but still having same problems, can't add links. Updated my Flash Player just in case but no difference. The 'add link' window pops up when I click it, I fill in the appropriate box with the URL but then clicking OK or Cancel has no effect and I can't even close the pop up window. Only way out of it is to close the browser. Oh well...
Darrin Henry Photography

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Daveji2013 mariadenial Winterlilly
bengie Creativedge diphoto dirkus dorrian eosfan hylander iestyn jayfish kinofist Ladiesman redbaron violins zzdigital
barlowstudios