Reminder Secure

NEW ADULT MODEL

This thread is currently locked
23 August 2015 15:46
tocopubs
Photographer

Interesting to see no references on this young lady's profile, despite her enthusiasm to start up a thread and saying "hopefully get some bookings soon". Can't say I'm surprised because after she was offered a paid clothed-to-lingerie shoot not far from her in which she expressed an interest I didn't hear a dicky bird. Couldn't even be bothered to reply to a polite email requesting a confirmation or not. Another PS waste of time (of which there are many). And that goes for the other lot too...

redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
24 August 2015 03:22
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from tocopubs
Interesting to see no references on this young lady's profile, despite her enthusiasm to start up a thread and saying "hopefully get some bookings soon". Can't say I'm surprised because after she was offered a paid clothed-to-lingerie shoot not far from her in which she expressed an interest I didn't hear a dicky bird. Couldn't even be bothered to reply to a polite email requesting a confirmation or not. Another PS waste of time (of which there are many). And that goes for the other lot too...

If that is your opinion of the site then close your account and take your carping elsewhere. Simples. The last tihng the site needs is for new models to feel they are going to be jumped on and harried if they are percieved to have put someones nose out of joint. Personally I'm sick of seeing now models joint only for them to disappear a few weeks later. A few less photographers with nothing but to do with there time other than post negative sniping on forums can only help things improve.

Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

modjo30 is off-line
25 August 2015 13:30
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

Quote from tocopubs
Interesting to see no references on this young lady's profile, despite her enthusiasm to start up a thread and saying "hopefully get some bookings soon".

If she can't wait to get some bookings soon how would she have any references on her profile, i really hate people like you

modjo30 is off-line
25 August 2015 13:31
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

Ha only just noticed he's left the site

markthetog is off-line
26 August 2015 03:35
markeewould
Photographer

West Midlands
Birmingham

Hi - Amy nice to have you onboard....

Topic Locked by Administrator to protect Purestorm
Subsequent posts by others deleted and possibly libelous forum post allegation under Investigation.

39 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chosin Cleaver01 ElleLaura Keiralavelle Layla_mk Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel NikkiLouise93
altglass bbphotos Blancho cliffc david1500 diphoto dirkus djb1 domnumberone duncanjames edb Essexjohn geoffmarchant GH46 glamournorthwest Hazy Kjoservices Ladiesman lify mauricesimagery mlp occy oscar philippahh plld rembrandt snapper47 sniffer steveh32 studio17