Reminder Secure

100W LED (1000W Tungsten equiv) Studio / Theatre Continuous Light set

Campbell Digital is off-line
25 July 2015 13:17
CDPhoto
Photographer
CDPhoto
Hampshire

100W LED (1000W Tungsten equiv) Studio / Theatre Continuous Light set - runs quiet & cool with power dim & auto focus

As new - state of the art, Broadcast quality complete with Barn Doors.

Being LED, unlike Tungsten (Arris etc) their huge advantage is being 100% quiet, cool (52deg max) and constant colour temperature even when dimmed, their bulbs last for many thousands of hours instead of tens and are much more robust (- the number of tungsten bulbs that have been blown just by jarring them when hot)

They can either be remotely controlled by DMX or manually by their built in LCD panel including Dimming and focussing.

One is cool white (daylight balanced) the other is warm white (tungsten balanced) but either can be easily balanced to the other with a cooling or warming gel.

Pictures, user manuals and product details are here:

http://www.acme.com.cn/Details.aspx?lang=en&id=194

I bought these unseen and hadn't realised that although only 650 x 376 x 295mm large at 15.8Kgs (due to their passive cooling) they are quite hefty Sad

They really need to be studio mounted rather than being portable as I need, so looking for a more suitable home who can use them to their full potential.

New they're about £800-900, would like £150 each for fast sale (I need the space!) - collection from Fareham, near Portsmouth.

Any questions, please PM me.

Graham is off-lineSilver Member
18 November 2015 18:46
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphotography
West Sussex
Chichester

I know this thread is quite old, but have you sold these lights please?

18 November 2015 19:10
CDPhoto
Photographer
CDPhoto
Hampshire

Actually - I still have them :-)

30 November 2015 17:15
CDPhoto
Photographer
CDPhoto
Hampshire

There has been quite a bit of interest with these
Hi I have being experimenting with retro Hollywood lighting as used by Damien Lovegrove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMe1l-EgpAg

link has changed to http://www.acme.com.cn/Details.aspx?lang=en&id=194

They will run all day & night at 52 deg - I notice the Lupos that Damien recommends can get up to 100 deg due to their light build even though they are LEDs.

I'm offering these very much cheaper than the £500-600 new price of Lupos BTW

How does £100 each for a fast sale sound?

Jonpaul is off-line
06 December 2015 12:50
Firsttake
Photographer
Firsttake
West Yorkshire
Halifax

I would be interested in giving you £100 each for them but driving down to Fareham just kills it for me i live in Halifax, West Yorkshire Could you ship them

Regards
Jonpaul
Jon Moorhouse Firsttake Photography www.firsttake.co.uk

Karl Meier is off-line
12 December 2015 13:34
fotokarl
Photographer

Austria
Innsbruck

Have you sold these?

12 December 2015 16:46
CDPhoto
Photographer
CDPhoto
Hampshire

Hi all - many thanks for your interest but they have seen sold.

Amazing bargain he got - 2000w of cool and variable power with the clean image of Fresnel lenses and control of barn doors for less than the cost of a Speedlite! Just Fresnel lens adapters for Bowens flash units cost many £100s/

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AnnThompson Cody Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel Stephieb27
2webmedia bob22 david1500 dorrian edb Flanders Galaxypro jskazza karlsheen Mattcairns mlp nickdandalos read RoninUK sniffer stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos Vltavakrtek WellandPhoto