This thread is currently locked
John Denton is off-line
23 July 2015 16:28
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
West Midlands
Birmingham

Definitely a success story but also a big thank you to Purestorm and to the talent that is Laura. http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=lauraspouse

Just eight weeks ago Laura accepted my invitation for a test shoot and came to my studio. I'd seen her profile on here and thought she had that little something extra that would make her suitable for the work I do. She came along and blew me away with her grace, style, confidence and work ethic. She demonstrated an incredible maturity for a young age and a daft sense of humuor. Made her ideal material! 

Since that first session she's done more shoots, had her first paid gigs and every time built on previous experience.

On Saturday she's coming along as I embark on the biggest teaching tour of my career. We're covering five studios across the UK with support from Elinchrom, The Flash Centre and Pentax. http://www.theflashcentre.com/the_john_denton_12_looks_tour.html

It's going to be hard work, great fun and I couldn't wish for a better sidekick to share it all with. Thanks to Purestorm and Laura for that.

w4pictures is off-line
24 July 2015 06:40
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Quite agree, lovely model with a great portfolio. All good news!

24 July 2015 09:34
paule
Photographer

excellent.. well done both of you and best of luck..

Nice to hear a good news, success story,

John Denton is off-line
24 July 2015 17:41
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
West Midlands
Birmingham

Cheers all, much appreciated.

Tim is a moderatorPlatinum Member
26 July 2015 20:01
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Fantastic news, well done to you both and thank you for sharing this with us, always great to see such success
many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

Matthew G is off-line
21 August 2015 16:34
MG
Photographer
MG
Warwickshire

Really confused by this post. I just saw Laura's portfolio and truly stunning model and great images and then you've left her negative feedback. Presume you might have by accident pressed the wrong button.

John Denton is off-line
21 August 2015 16:48
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
West Midlands
Birmingham

Noo just an indication of how things can change from the date on this thread to the feedback. I will not publicly say anything derogatory as all things are open to interpretation. However I did use the feedback option on this individual.

ChrisS is off-line
22 August 2015 04:19
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

It's almost as if you've had a falling out. Now people here are just going to be curious - if you don't recommend her then this entire forum thread should probably be removed.

John Denton is off-line
22 August 2015 04:48
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
West Midlands
Birmingham

No problem with removal Admin. No desire to see this become popcorn thread or a lynch mob

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Gazza iestyn johndt supernova Thunder_Photos