06 July 2015 11:24
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from GRPhotography
I use Aaudki think I pay 124 quid this year

Bloody hell, I pay ~£500 a year with them (although do list £20,000 of equipment with as much as £10k out at any one time).
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Aegean is off-line
06 July 2015 19:32
AegeanSoft
Photographer
AegeanSoft
London

PolicyBee, £328 pa including cover for accidental damage and theft of £5000 of photographic gear and professional liability and third party cover for both my photographic and website design businesses.
www.aegeansoft.com Adult and fetish web site designers photographers and video producers

phlip  (as in, flip) is off-lineGold Member
07 July 2015 02:29
phlip
Photographer

Worcestershire
Nr. Kidderminster

WE use Towergate Camerasure - c. £100pm for £70k new for old, international cover, all risks, indemnity etc

Had to claim for a repair to a video camera lens and they paid £3,500 with no bother at all.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Ebbrell1991 indiaxxx kacie sarahlou73 Winterlilly
bbphotos cliffc dazglam ellessephotography Jyp Kjoservices Ladiesman Mharris nickdandalos p4pFetography parafotos psn Steveharratt Studio1 Thunder_Photos Willjamieson