Reminder Secure

What would you like to see in my port?

21 June 2015 23:03
JessicaMetz
Model

I have been around over 5 years now as a model and have not had a port review for years, last one must have been in 2011

I am wondering the following things, as i have just posted a casting to update my port what would you like to see from me? What styles do you think im most suited to, what levels, what setting and things like that?

I was also wondering how my port is currently looking to you and what needs changing and what sounds wrong in the description etc, also rates if i put them on my profile would you as a photographer have a problem with them?

Thanks
Jessica Metz

Profile Pictures is off-line
22 June 2015 01:31
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I think it would be useful to show your rates. Your port looks pretty sketchy for 5 years work. I get a feeling of you being well suited for awkward nudes but not much else. Maybe travel is a problem, you may need to go further from home to get the right sort of pictures. Ordinarily I'd have thought your potential higher for some off the wall stuff, but it seems a long while trying with limited results. Seems a shame really.

22 June 2015 02:43
JessicaMetz
Model

That's due to the fact I can not have anymore images on a free port. That's why the images are mostly just up to date ones, still 9 months old though however I have tried to put some past ones in too.

I do need to be joining at least one site again as a paid member really but I can not afford to pay for all of them. So even if I have more images shot I can still only have the same number.

I have been away from tfp work for a while due to death in family last year that's why there's not been any since.

mr DL is off-lineSilver Member
22 June 2015 10:48
mrdl
Photographer
mrdl
Lincolnshire
Boston

Personally, I would like to see some photos on there taken by me lol

Being tall and slim, some fashion shots would work well for you, also, if you are trained in dance, or are particularly flexible, some acrobatic poses may really show off your physique.
If you wanted pink you shouldn't of took all those pictures of young ladies, should you? It's monochrome from now on, friend. Alright?

HowardJ is off-line
24 June 2015 15:05
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I'd like to see a main image showing your face instead of a gas mask... but hey, maybe that's just me.

Roy Nelson is off-line
28 June 2015 07:36
Hollywood3DPhoto
Photographer

California
West Hollywood

You're tall and photogenic. If I had only 3 photos to post as a model, they would be a head shot, showing a bare midriff and some leg, and one directed at the type of photos you want to do (e.g. commercial, lifestyle, off the wall).

28 June 2015 14:13
JessicaMetz
Model

Quote from HowardJ
I'd like to see a main image showing your face instead of a gas mask... but hey, maybe that's just me.

thank you for input i have changed this

28 June 2015 14:16
JessicaMetz
Model

Quote from mrdl
Personally, I would like to see some photos on there taken by me lol

Being tall and slim, some fashion shots would work well for you, also, if you are trained in dance, or are particularly flexible, some acrobatic poses may really show off your physique.

i had flexible ones but as i was kind of nude it went under open leg so it was removed.
I haven't done any clothed that's maybe an option do it in a leotard or something and re post.

28 June 2015 14:18
JessicaMetz
Model

Quote from Hollywood3DPhoto
You're tall and photogenic. If I had only 3 photos to post as a model, they would be a head shot, showing a bare midriff and some leg, and one directed at the type of photos you want to do (e.g. commercial, lifestyle, off the wall).

Thanks i don't really have a preference i have worked right through different styles and levels over the years.
but i will try get a nice updated head shot and a full length.

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
charlotte90 CIEGE_CJ Classy_cassie karenr kate_anne lindacanovamodel mandymack ouaou
2Twenty2 bbphotos Blancho BOBREEVES ChrisD djb1 Djbphotography Edenbailey fotopro funky Gaudinio Jackalltog kaosrox lify mike0048 peterh philippahh PhotoSpyroS rscott360 steveh32 Stevew1 thelook whitepython woofoo