Simon Chan is off-line
08 June 2015 03:01
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Taken by their mum Kate Windsor with a 5DMk2
https://twitter.com/kensingtonroyal
Kate's friend is photographer Millie Pilkington and took after her when she helped out the photos for the Milddleton family business website.

I was watching the news report and the photos exposure look rather good on TV but when I saw it on the Kensington Palace twitter page the white looked overexposed.
It could mean my monitor is not calibrated properly or the image has been regraded for TV?

Preswylfa is off-line
08 June 2015 04:15
gwentman
Photographer
gwentman
Caerphilly
Blackwood

All photos duly watermarked, just saying like

Mike.

Jon E is off-line
14 June 2015 10:00
Bayrunner
Photographer
Bayrunner
Devon
Seaton, E Devon.

At least those children will grow up seeing themselves in reasonably normal settings and outfits, and not pegged out with assorted lumps of foam in front of garish backgrounds and done up in ridiculous outfits....

Just a shame that the man/woman in the street is prepared to pay money for ridiculing their precious children IMHO

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chosin Cleaver01 danixhale ElleLaura kate_anne Keiralavelle Layla_mk lindacanovamodel NikkiLouise93
altglass antoinewynn bbphotos Blancho cliffc david1500 dirkus djb1 domnumberone duncanjames edb Essexjohn geoffmarchant GH46 glamournorthwest Hazy Kjoservices Ladiesman lify looksphotography mlp occy oscar rembrandt sniffer steveh32 studio17